OAI Archive: Archivio Istituzionale della Ricerca
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Archivio Istituzionale della Ricerca"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Piero Emilio Giordanetti, Kant and Virgil and the Feeling of Respect.Kant is a philosopher poet which uses Virgil's Potery in order to form his own philosophical concepts. AS an example, I will show that Kant elaborates his idea of the feeling of respect on the basis of Virgil's Aeneid.No categories
- Davide Bordini, The Transparencies and the Opacities of Experience. Intentionalism, Phenomenal Character, and Moods.No categories
- Silvano Zipoli Caiani, Never Forget the A Priori.No categories
- Mauro Bonazzi, Middle Platonism.No categories
- Stefano Di Bella (2009). Change, Contradiction and Possibility. Outline for Leibniz’s Metaphysics of Time. Humana.Mente 8.No categories
- Maria Regina Brioschi, A Niche for Subjectivity: Emergence and Process According to S.No categories
- Giulia Bistagnino, Political Justification and the Normative Fact of Disagreement.No categories
- Ferruccio Franco Repellini, The Line and the Cave.No categories
- Matteo Andreozzi, Relationships Over Entities.No categories
- Giovanni Boniolo, Introduction' to the Section 'Philosophy of Biology.No categories