OAI Archive: DSpace at Belgorod State University
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DSpace at Belgorod State University"
This set has the following status: partial.
- N. I. Biryukov, The Origins of Consciousness in Later Soviet Neomarxism.The article deals with a group of Soviet philosophers who sought a non-dogmatic, innovative interpretation of Marxism. The key figures were Evald Ilyenkov, Felix Mikhailov and Genrikh Batishchev. Drawing on the recently published writings of "early" Marx that dealt with subjects going beyond the official tenets of dialectical and historical materialism, they attempted to reconsider the concept of the ideal, seeking to amend its status within the doctrine, stressed the fundamental difference between the natural and the social and hence the (...)No categories
- V. P. Tsyupka, Philosophical Comprehension of Natural-Science Understanding of the Matter and its Types.The matter can be defined as an objective reality. The definition of the matter has a universal value for the natural science.No categories
- S. A. Myakchilo, Reflection of Human Dignity From the Descriptive to the Constructive Approach.Implicit contradictions of modern concepts of human dignity hinder the implementation of the principle of dignity as a regulator of social practice. We need a new theory of dignity, which is expected to replace the descriptive approach and aims to synthesize the idea and images of human dignity into a single value-rational and emotional complex supported by the mechanism of self-consciousness of the individual and the human community, and by the reflection of dignity.No categories
- V. E. Penkov & A. V. Subbotin, The Methodological Problems of “Human-Sizedness” of Modern Cosmological Theories.The article is picking up new methodological approaches to the study of the Cosmos and the understanding of the place of a human being in the Universe. The article has a methodological character and is presented in the form of the analysis and synthesis of various aspects of the study of this problem. The article considers theoretical and methodological aspects of cosmology, the analysis of modern scientific theories, the scope of their applicability. The obtained outputs can be used in cosmological (...)No categories
- N. N. Bolgov, Themistius and His Works in the Context of Cultural Continuity = Фемистий И Его Сочинения В Контексте Культурного Континуитета.This article is devoted to the general heritage of Themistius, the orator, philosopher, and rhetorician who worked in Constantinople in the second half of the fourth century. All previous works have considered only his philosophical ideas. The author pays special attention to Themistius’s orations, which are divided into political and private.No categories
- T. J. Afanasjeva, The Post-Structuralism Philosophy as Postmodernism Culture Reflection.The postmodernism merit consists that it doesn't leave from the analysis of this sort of problems, as unworthy attention of the professional philosopher. The human culture isn't reduced only to the certain refined samples which admits any group of people.