OAI Archive: DSpace at Rice University
Download type: sets
A 'sets' download type means that only articles categorized under certain sets will be indexed. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.Sets used:
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DSpace at Rice University"
- Radoslav Andrea Tsanoff (1933). The Beginnings of Modern Ethics. International Journal of Ethics 43 (3):366-367.Three public lectures delivered at the Rice Institute on January 11, 18, and 25, 1931, by Radoslav Andrea Tsanoff, Professor of Philosophy at the Rice Institute.No categories
- William States Jacobs, The Philosophy of Peace.A sermon preached to the ninth graduating class of the Rice Institute, by William States Jacobs, Pastor of the First Presbyterian Church, of Houston, Texas.No categories
- Julian Huxley, Philosophical Biology : Science Destructive and Constructive.No categories
- Wilder D. Bancroft, Index to The Rice Institute Pamphlet, Volume Fifteen, No. 4, October 1928: The Methods of Research.Three public lectures delivered in the Chemistry Lecture Hall of the Rice Institute, April 9, 10, and 11, 1928, by Wilder D. Bancroft, Ph.D., D.Sc., World War Memorial Professor of Physical Chemistry at Cornell University.No categories
- Wilder D. Bancroft, Back to Aristotle.