OAI Archive: DSpace at Rice University
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DSpace at Rice University"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Radoslav Andrea Tsanoff, The Beginnings of Modern Ethics.Three public lectures delivered at the Rice Institute on January 11, 18, and 25, 1931, by Radoslav Andrea Tsanoff, Professor of Philosophy at the Rice Institute.No categories
- William States Jacobs, The Philosophy of Peace.A sermon preached to the ninth graduating class of the Rice Institute, by William States Jacobs, Pastor of the First Presbyterian Church, of Houston, Texas.No categories
- Julian Huxley, Philosophical Biology : Science Destructive and Constructive.No categories
- Wilder D. Bancroft, Index to The Rice Institute Pamphlet, Volume Fifteen, No. 4, October 1928: The Methods of Research.Three public lectures delivered in the Chemistry Lecture Hall of the Rice Institute, April 9, 10, and 11, 1928, by Wilder D. Bancroft, Ph.D., D.Sc., World War Memorial Professor of Physical Chemistry at Cornell University.No categories
- Wilder D. Bancroft, Back to Aristotle.