OAI Archive: New York University Faculty Digital Archive
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "New York University Faculty Digital Archive"
This set has the following status: partial.
- J. David Velleman (1988). Brandt's Definition of "Good". Philosophical Review 97 (3):353.No categories
- Paul A. Boghossian & J. David Velleman, Colour as a Secondard Quality.No categories
- Paul A. Boghossian & J. David Velleman (1991). Physicalist Theories of Color. Philosophical Review 100 (1):67.
- J. David Velleman (2001). The Genesis of Shame. Philosophy and Public Affairs 30 (1):27-52.No categories
- J. David Velleman, Love as a Moral Emotion.No categories
- Thomas Hofweber & J. David Velleman, How to Endure.No categories