OAI Archive: Publikationer från Södertörns Högskola
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Publikationer från Södertörns Högskola"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Jonna Bornemark, Max Scheler and Edith Stein as Precursors to the “Turn to Religion” Within Phenomenology.
- Fredrika Spindler, Gilles Deleuze : A Philosophy of Immanence.
- Marcia Sá Cavalcante Schuback, On Immensity.No categories
- Hans Ruin, Saying the Sacred : Notes Towards a Phenomenology of Prayer.No categories
- Carl Cederberg, Resaying the Human : Levinas Beyond Humanism and Antihumanism.In this reading a notion of the human is developed through an engagement with the work of French philosopher Emanuel Levinas. The argument is that, with the help of Levinas, it is possible for the idea of the human to be understood anew, for the notion to be ‘resaid’. This resaying of the human is performed in a critical appropriation of the philosophical tradition: Levinas’s work is shown not to be a new variation of the complacent ideology of humanism; the (...)