OAI Archive: ScholarSpace at University of Hawai'i at Manoa
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "ScholarSpace at University of Hawai'i at Manoa"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Williamson B. C. Chang, Zen, Law and Language: Of Power and Paradigms.No categories
- James Kale McNeley, The Navajo Theory of Life and Behavior.No categories
- Sohail Inayatullah, Understanding P.R. Sarkar : Epistemic Boundaries, Critical Commentaries and Comparative Analyses.No categories
- Yoshihiro Mochizuki, Rediscovering Musha-Ism : The Theory of Happiness in the Early Works of Mushako??Ji Saneatsu.Thesis (M.A.)--University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2005.No categories
- Forrest Wade Young, ???I He?? Koe? Placing Rapa Nui.In August 2010, conflict between indigenous Rapa Nui people and the Chilean state in ???Easter Island??? escalated as Rapa Nui occupied institutions and lands claimed by the Chilean state. This article introduces competing discourses by which the events of August 2010, as well as subsequent conflicts, might be assessed: archaeological, tourist, Chilean, indigenous, and cosmopolitan ethnography. Ethnographic analysis illuminates the point that the nonindigenous discourses fail to coherently ???place??? the significance of Rapa Nui people in Easter Island and hence cannot (...)No categories