OAI Archive: University of Florida Digital Collections
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Florida Digital Collections"
- Gary Hink, Apparatus Theory and Heuretics of Literary Encounters.
- Stephen Burgin, Development of Nature of Science Ideas Through Authentic Scientific Research.In the series University of Florida Digital Collections.No categories
- Henri Borel & Johan Thorn Prikker, Wijsheid En Schoonheid Uit China.(Statement of Responsibility) door Henri Borel.No categories
- Jon Hendrix (2007). Wittgenstein, Kripkenstein, and the Skeptical Paradox. Dissertation, University of Florida
- Peter Brian Barry, David I. Copp, Anton Tupa, Marina Oshana, Crystal Thorpe & Dolores Albarracin, Wanting the Bad and Doing Bad Things: An Essay in Moral Psychology.
- Eugenio E. Zaldivar & Robert D'Amico, Was Descartes a Trialist?
- Naichen Chen, Neo-Confucianism and Western Influence.
- Stuart E. Baker (2002). Bernard Shaw's Remarkable Religion a Faith That Fits the Facts.No categories
- P. D. Magnus, Forall X: An Introduction to Formal Logic.
- William Frey, Business Ethics.
- Arash Afshar, The Attributive Theory of Quality.(Thesis) Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Florida, 1990.No categories
- Douglas Carlton Seale (1981). The Individual as a Moment of Spirit in Hegel. Dissertation, University of FloridaThe status of the individual in Hegel has been the subject of much controversy, yet no one has given an adequate account of the role in the individual in Hegel's System. This dissertation attempts to fill this lacuna in Hegel scholarship by developing Hegel's socially significant argument that individuality is, in a sense, illusory. The heart of this argument is found in his Phenomenology . Prior to this work, Hegel was concerned with the problem of alienation and the creation of (...)
- Rory Brian Weiner (1993). Cooperative Beneficence and the Macroallocation of Health Care in the United States. Dissertation, University of FloridaThis dissertation offers some arguments for amending both the theory underlying and the practice associated with the duty of beneficence. It develops a principle of cooperative beneficence for evaluating the current macroallocation of health care in the United States. The first argument is historical. It argues that both Immanuel Kant's and John Stuart Mill's moral theories support a principle of beneficence that justifies enforcing plans to help the needy. This principle of beneficence requires individuals to cooperate in such plans. The (...)
- C. A. Iii Nickens (1981). Personal Identity. Dissertation, University of FloridaIn this dissertation we will be concerned with the nature of persons. Many philosophers have wanted to hold that persons are radically different types of entities from ordinary persisting physical objects. The main aim of this dissertation is to show that any view of this kind is completely wrong, that a correct account of the nature and persistences of persons must be a physicalistic one. We shall defend this physicalistic account of persons both by attacking historical and contemporary arguments which (...)
- Thomasine Kimbrough Kushner, The Anatomy of Art.(Thesis) Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Florida, 1984.No categories
- Michael Eldridge, Philosophy as Religion.(Thesis) Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Florida, 1985.No categories
- Ronnie Zoe Hawkins (1994). Ecological Crisis, Procreation, and Human Choice. Dissertation, University of FloridaEcosystems and their component organisms are being destroyed at an unprecedented rate today by the space and resource demands of an exponentially growing human population. Ethical theories developed for addressing environmental problems have generally followed one of two different lines. Individual-centered theories that expand moral consideration to include some nonhumans draw support from traditional ethical thinking but encounter difficulties with defining the limits of moral considerability, with countenancing such natural processes as predation, and with according relevance to the extinction of (...)
- Alfonso J. Damico, Individuality and Community.No categories
- Richard E. Brantley, Coordinates of Anglo-American Romanticism.(Bibliography) Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-196) and index.No categories
- Rodman B. Webb, The Presence of the Past.
- Christine Roulston, Virtue, Gender, and the Authentic Self in Eighteenth-Century Fiction.(Bibliography) Includes bibliographical references (p. 197-203) and index.No categories
- Mark Steven Waldman, Galbraith's Paradigm : Case Study in Scientific Revolution.
- Barbara Lynn Mcneal (1977). Semiosis as a Theory of Aesthetics. Dissertation, University of Florida(Statement of Responsibility) by Barbara Lynn McNeal.
- Jan Raymond Sugalski (1976). Reason and the Unity of Experience: Nietzsche's Critique of Traditional Conceptions of Totality. Dissertation, University of Florida
- John Franklin Alexander, Energy Basis of Disasters and the Cycles of Order and Disorder.
- Timothy Earl Ackley, Moral Thought and Argument in Education.
- Walter Avory Shelburne, C. G. Jung's Theory of the Collective Unconscious.No categories
- Priya Nauth, Creighton Outlines Range of CARIFESTA X Symposia Series.(Funding) Digitized with funding from the Digital Library of the Caribbean grant awarded by TICFIA.No categories
- Caribbean Community Secretariat Public Information Unit, Derek Walcott Headlines CARIFESTA Symposia - CC Press Release 256/2008.(Funding) Digitized with funding from the Digital Library of the Caribbean grant awarded by TICFIA.No categories
- Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel, Gilbert H. McKibbin & Manhattan Press ), Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.(Statement of Responsibility) by Lewis Carroll ; with illustrations in colors.No categories
- Tsunezo Kishinami, The Development of Philosophy in Japan .No categories
- Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel & Macmillan & Co ), Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.(Statement of Responsibility) by Lewis Carroll ; with ninety-two illustrations by John Tenniel.No categories
- Anthony Cosentino, Metaphor in Architecture.
- Timothy S. Huebner, Kermit L. Hall, Bertram Wyatt-Brown, Eldon R. Turner, C. John Sommerville, Albert R. Matheny & Anne L. Spitzer, The Southern Judicial Tradition Southern Appellate Judges and American Legal Culture in the Nineteenth Century.(Statement of Responsibility) by Timothy S. Huebner.
- C. A. Stephens & John C. Winston Company ), Fox-Hunting as Recorded by Raed.
- Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel, Richard Clay, Macmillan & Co ) & Dalziel Brothers ), Through the Looking Glass.(Citation/Reference) Williams, S. H. Lewis Carroll handbook.No categories
- Thomas John Cardinal, Sarasota Conference Center.(Thesis) Thesis (M.S.) -- Florida A&M University, 1990.No categories
- James Anthony Froude, Jemima Blackburn, James Maclehose, Edmonston & Douglas ), T. And A. Constable ), Adams Hamilton & Macmillan & Co ), The Cat's Pilgrimage.No categories