OAI Archive: University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Jovana Davidovic, International Law and Global Justice: Why Institutional Features of International Law Matter to Discussions of Global Justice.No categories
- Deepanwita Dasgupta, On the Peripheries of Western Science:Indian Science From 1910 to 1930, a Cognitive-Philosophical Analysis.No categories
- Nicholas Parmley, Imagining the Mediterranean: Disruption and Connectivity in Medieval Iberian Tales of the Sea.University of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. June 2013. Major: Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literatures and Linguistics. Advisor: Michelle Hamilton. 1 computer file ; v, 307 pages.No categories
- Shay Logan (2015). Categories and Constructs. Dissertation, University of Minnesota
- Mark A. Martinez, Care of the Machine Self: Physiology, Cybernetics, Humanistic Systems in Ergonomics.University of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. January 2013. Major: Communication Studies. Advisor: Ronald Walter Greene. 1 computer file ; vi, 275 pages.No categories
- Wade Daniel Haynes, "The Fingerprint of the Living Mind": Tape, Technology, and Performance.University of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. January 2015. Major: Theatre Arts. Advisors:Michal Kobialka, John Mowitt. 1 computer file ; iii, 236 pages.No categories
- Elizabeth Bechtel Jayanti, An Investigation of the Internal Corporate Factors of Organizational Learning and Innovation.
- Matt Spates, An Analysis of Model Organism Criteria in Developmental Biology: From Metazoans to Microbes.
- Marcia Muelder Eaton & Clarke A. Chambers, Interview with Marcia Eaton.Clarke A. Chambers interviews Marcia Eaton, professor in the Department of Philosophy.No categories
- Susan Parry, Power Shifts: How Patient Activism Shapes the Practice of Medicine.University of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. November 2008. Major: Philosophy. Advisor: Carl Elliott. 1 computer file (PDF); iv, 186 pages.No categories
- Marilea Elizabeth Bramer, Taking Relationships Seriously: The Place of Personal Relationships in Kantian Moral Theory.