OAI Archive: Riviste UNIMI
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Riviste UNIMI"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Paolo Valore & Università Degli Studi di Torino, Kathrin Koslicki on the Roles of Form Within the Compound.No categories
- Franco Passalacqua & Federico Pianzola (2011). Continuity and Break Points: Some Aspects of the Contemporary Debate in Narrative Theory. Enthymema 4.This article presents some reflections on the concepts, terminology, and epistemological grounds of narrative theory. Our remarks are focused on the proposals advanced at the first RRN conference and they concern in particular two issues: the theoretical difference between classical and postclassical narratology and the paradigms of the contemporary debate. In the first part of the paper we focus on the definitional task of narrative theory; in the second part we describe the epistemology of and the theories built on two (...)
- Meir Sternberg & Università Degli Studi di Milano, Reconceptualizing Narratology. Arguments for a Functionalist and Constructivist Approach to Narrative.This long conversation with Meir Sternberg focuses on some crucial points in narrative theory. Special attention is given, in the first part, to the historical evolution of narrative studies, as well as to the theoretical differences between different paradigms, form Aristotle, through French structuralism, to the present days; in the second part he centers on the explanation of his constructivist ant anti-mimetic model and on the difference with other approaches to narrative studies. Providing two fundamental arguments against what he calls (...)No categories
- Franco Passalacqua & Federico Pianzola (2011). The First RRN Conference. Redefinitions of the Narrative Sequence. Enthymema 4.This is a brief report of the first conference organized in Fribourg (CH) by the Réseau Romand de Narratologie (RRN). The title of the conference was Redefinitons of the Sequence in Postclassical Narratology.
- Ugo Eccli, Decoupling a* Search From Boolean Logic in Fiber-Optic Cables.The analysis of Byzantine fault tolerance is a compelling riddle. In this position paper, we disprove the deployment of replication. In this paper we disprove that kernels and the World Wide Web are always incompatible.No categories