- Taylor Dotson (forthcoming). Authentic Virtual Others? The Promise of Post-Modern Technologies. AI and Society.
- Anne Inga Hilsen & Tove Helvik (forthcoming). The Construction of Self in Social Medias, Such as Facebook. AI and Society:1-8.
- Xingan Li & Martti Juhola (forthcoming). Country Crime Analysis Using the Self-Organizing Map, with Special Regard to Demographic Factors. AI and Society.
- Syed Shabib-ul-Hasan & Sameen Mustafa (forthcoming). Education to Profession! Challenges of Being Women in Pakistan. AI and Society.
- Steve Torrance (forthcoming). Artificial Agents and the Expanding Ethical Circle. AI and Society.
- Phil Turner (forthcoming). The Figure and Ground of Engagement. AI and Society.
- Kamaruddin Abdulsomad (forthcoming). The Transformation of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) From an Innovation Perspective: Some Notes on the Theories of MNCs. AI and Society:1-12.
- Ari-Veikko Anttiroiko, Pekka Valkama & Stephen J. Bailey (forthcoming). Smart Cities in the New Service Economy: Building Platforms for Smart Services. AI and Society:1-12.
- Parthasarathi Banerjee (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Our Times of Technology: Select Exploration. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-6.
- Bhanu Prakash Battula & R. Satya Prasad (forthcoming). A Novel Network Framework Using Similar-to-Different Learning Strategy. AI and Society:1-10.
- David Benyon, Aaron Quigley, Brian O.’Keefe & Giuseppe Riva (forthcoming). Presence and Digital Tourism. AI and Society:1-9.
- Felicia Ramona Birău (forthcoming). Emerging Capital Market Efficiency: A Comparative Analysis of Weak-Form Efficiency in Romania and Hungary in the Context of the Global Financial Crisis. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-11.
- Zach Blas & Micha Cárdenas (forthcoming). Imaginary Computational Systems: Queer Technologies and Transreal Aesthetics. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-8.
- Cheryl Campanella Bracken, Gary Pettey & Mu Wu (forthcoming). Revisiting the Use of Secondary Task Reaction Time Measures in Telepresence Research: Exploring the Role of Immersion and Attention. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-6.
- Trevor Brown & Dietrich Brandt (forthcoming). How High Growth Economies Impact Global Information Technology Departments. AI and Society:1-7.
- Peter J. Carew & Larry Stapleton (forthcoming). Towards Empathy: A Human-Centred Analysis of Rationality, Ethics and Praxis in Systems Development. AI and Society:1-18.
- V. G. R. Chandran, Veera Pandiyan Kaliani Sundram & Sinnappan Santhidran (forthcoming). Innovation Systems in Malaysia: A Perspective of University—Industry R&D Collaboration. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-10.
- Alan Cottey (forthcoming). Technologies, Culture, Work, Basic Income and Maximum Income. AI and Society:1-9.
- Ian Cross (forthcoming). “Does Not Compute”? Music as Real-Time Communicative Interaction. AI and Society:1-16.
- Jan Decock, Jan Van Looy, Lizzy Bleumers & Philippe Bekaert (forthcoming). The Pleasure of Being (There?): An Explorative Study Into the Effects of Presence and Identification on the Enjoyment of an Interactive Theatrical Performance Using Omnidirectional Video. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-11.
- Denis Dennehy, Mike Fitzgibbon & Fergal Carton (forthcoming). International Development: Exploring the Gap Between Organisations' Development Policy and Practice—a Southern Perspective. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-10.
- Tedla Desta, Mike Fitzgibbon & Noreen Byrne (forthcoming). Exploring the Role of Citizen Journalism in Slum Improvement: The Case of 'Voice of Kibera'. AI and Society:1-6.
- Chun Ding & Junyang Li (forthcoming). Analysis Over Factors of Innovation in China's Fast Economic Growth Since its Beginning of Reform and Opening Up. AI and Society:1-10.
- Dieter Eißel & Chin Peng Chu (forthcoming). The Future of Sustainable Transport System for Europe. AI and Society:1-16.
- Richard Ennals (forthcoming). Testing Turing: A Personal Quest. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-7.
- David Fredrick (forthcoming). Time.deltaTime: The Vicissitudes of Presence in Visualizing Roman Houses with Game Engine Technology. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-12.
- Manisha Gangahar (forthcoming). Locating the Self Between National and Global. AI and Society:1-6.
- Renuka Garg & Manish Sidhpuria (forthcoming). Strategic Interventions to Enhance Competitiveness: A Case of Surat Zari Industry in India. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-15.
- Karamjit S. Gill (forthcoming). The Internet of Things! Then What? AI and Society:1-5.
- Karamjit S. Gill (forthcoming). Digitally Mediated World. AI and Society:1-2.
- Daniel Gooch & Leon Watts (forthcoming). Social Presence and the Void in Distant Relationships: How Do People Use Communication Technologies to Turn Absence Into Fondness of the Heart, Rather Than Drifting Out of Mind? [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-13.
- Mihály Héder (forthcoming). The Machine's Role in Human's Service Automation and Knowledge Sharing. AI and Society:1-8.
- Marion Hersh (forthcoming). Science, Technology and Values: Promoting Ethics and Social Responsibility. AI and Society:1-17.
- Annett Juras, Janine Brockmeier, Vera Niedergesaess & Dietrich Brandt (forthcoming). Trust and Team Development to Fight Chaos: Three Student Reports. AI and Society:1-9.
- Gagan Deep Kaur (forthcoming). Kant and the Simulation Hypothesis. AI and Society:1-10.
- Erja Kettunen (forthcoming). China's Policy Environment Toward Foreign Companies: Implications to High-Tech Sectors. AI and Society:1-11.
- Bernadett Koles & Balakrishnan Kondath (forthcoming). Organizational Climate in Hungary, Portugal, and India: A Cultural Perspective. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-9.
- Antonio Lobo, Bruno Mascitelli & Jue Chen (forthcoming). Opportunities for Small and Medium Enterprises in the Innovation and Marketing of Organic Food: Investigating Consumers' Purchase Behaviour of Organic Food Products in Victoria, Australia. AI and Society:1-12.
- David E. Martin (forthcoming). An Inquiry Into Human Nature and the Cost of the Wealth of Nations. AI and Society:1-6.
- Yuval Marton (forthcoming). Cylons, Gaylons and Gay Grammar. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-5.
- Tobias Matzner (forthcoming). The Model Gap: Cognitive Systems in Security Applications and Their Ethical Implications. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-8.
- Iain McGregor (forthcoming). Comparing Designers' and Listeners' Experiences. AI and Society:1-11.
- Stuart Moran, Khaled Bachour & Toyoaki Nishida (forthcoming). User Perceptions of Anthropomorphic Robots as Monitoring Devices. AI and Society:1-21.
- V. Hari Narayanan (forthcoming). Embodied Cognition and the Orwell's Problem in Cognitive Science. AI and Society:1-5.
- Inga Jessica Nkusi, Semhar Habtezghi & Harald Dolles (forthcoming). Entrepreneurship and the Carbon Market: Opportunities and Challenges for South African Entrepreneurs. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-19.
- Kristine L. Nowak & Samantha B. Gomes (forthcoming). The Choices People Make: The Types of Buddy Icons People Select for Self-Presentation Online. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-11.
- Sang-Chul Park (forthcoming). Competition and Innovation for Smart and Creative Society (CISCS). AI and Society:1-5.
- Sang-Chul Park (forthcoming). Innovation Policy and Strategic Value for Building a Cross-Border Cluster in Denmark and Sweden. AI and Society:1-13.
- Debasis Patnaik (forthcoming). Theorizing Change in Artificial Intelligence: Inductivising Philosophy From Economic Cognition Processes. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-9.
- Áron Perényi (forthcoming). Are Theories Applicable Across Different Contexts? A Cross-National Comparative Analysis Through the Lens of Firm Life-Cycle Theory in the ICT Sector. AI and Society:1-21.
- Katarina Petrikova, Anna Vanova & Kamila Borsekova (forthcoming). The Role of Creative Economy in Slovak Republic. AI and Society:1-11.
- Siddharth Ramakrishnan (forthcoming). Morphogenesis, Morphology and Men: Pattern Formation From Embryo to Mind. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-4.
- Rusyaizila Ramli & Nasriah Zakaria (forthcoming). Privacy Issues in a Psychiatric Context: Applying the ISD Privacy Framework to a Psychiatric Behavioural Monitoring System. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-11.
- Abid Sarwar & Vinod Sharma (forthcoming). Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning Techniques in Prognosis of Type II Diabetes. AI and Society:1-7.
- Sinead Somers & Larry Stapleton (forthcoming). E-Agricultural Innovation Using a Human-Centred Systems Lens, Proposed Conceptual Framework. AI and Society:1-10.
- Larry Stapleton (forthcoming). Technology, Culture and International Stability. AI and Society:1-4.
- G. N. Sumathi, T. J. Kamalanabhan & M. Thenmozhi (forthcoming). Impact of Work Experiences on Perceived Organizational Support: A Study Among Healthcare Professionals. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-10.
- V. Tsyganov (forthcoming). Limits of Global Growth, Stagnation, Creativity and International Stability. AI and Society:1-8.
- Phil Turner (forthcoming). The “Book Problem” and its Neural Correlates. AI and Society:1-9.
- Phil Turner & Cheryl Campanella Bracken (forthcoming). Special Issue: Presence. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-3.
- Kenichi Uchiyama & Satoshi Suzuki (forthcoming). Rethinking 'IT/IS Use in a Technological Mature Society' From the Actuality Point of View: Critical Learning in Reflection on SSM Meeting About 'IT/IS Use'. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-10.
- Tibor Vámos (forthcoming). The Human Role in the Age of Information. AI and Society:1-6.
- Hurng-Jyuhn Wang, Chin-Shien Wu, Yun-Yu Huang & John R. Parkins (forthcoming). Mapping the Cognitive Environment of Fifth Graders: An Empirical Analysis for Use in Environmental Planning. [REVIEW] AI and Society:1-8.
- Luqi Wu & Michael McMahon (forthcoming). Adopting a Musical Intelligence and E-Learning Approach to Improve the English Language Pronunciation of Chinese Students. AI and Society:1-10.
- Naoyuki Yoshino, Tomoya Nakamura & Yoshitaka Sakai (forthcoming). International Comparison of Bubbles and Bubble Indicators. AI and Society:1-8.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.