- Kristin Andrews & Brian Huss (forthcoming). Anthropomorphism, Anthropectomy, and the Null Hypothesis. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Marc Artiga (forthcoming). Signaling Without Cooperation. Biology and Philosophy:1-22.
- Jonathan Birch (forthcoming). How Cooperation Became the Norm. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy:1-12.
- Jonathan Birch (forthcoming). Gene Mobility and the Concept of Relatedness. Biology and Philosophy:1-32.
- Mirko Farina (forthcoming). On the Active Boundaries of Vision. Biology and Philosophy.
- Pierre-Luc Germain, Emanuele Ratti & Federico Boem (Forthcoming). Junk or Functional DNA? ENCODE and the Function Controversy. Biology and Philosophy:1-25.
- Manolo Martínez (forthcoming). Informationally-Connected Property Clusters, and Polymorphism. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Raphael Scholl & Massimo Pigliucci (forthcoming). The Proximate–Ultimate Distinction and Evolutionary Developmental Biology: Causal Irrelevance Versus Explanatory Abstraction. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Carolyn Price (forthcoming). Teleosemantics Re-Examined: Content, Explanation and Norms. Biology and Philosophy:1-10.
- Argyris Arnellos, Alvaro Moreno & Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo (forthcoming). Organizational Requirements for Multicellular Autonomy: Insights From a Comparative Case Study. Biology and Philosophy:1-34.
- Pierrick Bourrat (forthcoming). From Survivors to Replicators: Evolution by Natural Selection Revisited. Biology and Philosophy:1-22.
- Brett Calcott (forthcoming). Engineering and Evolvability. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- W. D. Christensen, J. D. Collier & C. A. Hooker (forthcoming). Adaptiveness and Adaptation: A New Autonomy-Theoretic Analysis and Critique. Biology and Philosophy.
- Milan M. Ćirković (forthcoming). Evolutionary Contingency and SETI Revisited. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- W. Ford Doolittle (forthcoming). Natural Selection Through Survival Alone, and the Possibility of Gaia. Biology and Philosophy:1-9.
- David Haig (forthcoming). Fighting the Good Cause: Meaning, Purpose, Difference, and Choice. Biology and Philosophy:1-23.
- Jonathan Michael Kaplan (forthcoming). Race, IQ, and the Search for Statistical Signals Associated with so-Called “X”-Factors: Environments, Racism, and the “Hereditarian Hypothesis”. Biology and Philosophy:1-17.
- Stuart Kauffman & Philip Clayton (forthcoming). Emergence, Autonomous Agents, and Organization. Biology and Philosophy.
- Anton Killin (forthcoming). Musicality in Human Evolution, Archaeology and Ethnography. Biology and Philosophy:1-13.
- Daniel M. Kraemer (forthcoming). Revisiting Recent Etiological Theories of Functions. Biology and Philosophy:1-13.
- Neil Levy (forthcoming). Addiction as a Disorder of Belief. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Brian McLoone & Rory Smead (forthcoming). The Ontogeny and Evolution of Human Collaboration. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Irina Meketa (forthcoming). A Critique of the Principle of Cognitive Simplicity in Comparative Cognition. Biology and Philosophy:1-15.
- Russell Powell & Nicholas Shea (forthcoming). Homology Across Inheritance Systems. Biology and Philosophy:1-26.
- Roger Sansom (forthcoming). What Are the Implications of Evolvable Molecules? Biology and Philosophy:1-8.
- Carlos Santana (forthcoming). Save the Planet: Eliminate Biodiversity. Biology and Philosophy:1-20.
- Theresa Schilhab (forthcoming). What Mirror Self-Recognition Can Tell Us About Aspects of Self. Biology and Philosophy.
- Peter Schulte (forthcoming). Perceptual Representations: A Teleosemantic Answer to the Breadth-of-Application Problem. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Armin W. Schulz (forthcoming). Niche Construction, Adaptive Preferences, and the Differences Between Fitness and Utility. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.