- Richard F. W. Bader & Chérif F. Matta, Atoms in Molecules as Non-Overlapping, Bounded, Space-Filling Open Quantum Systems.
- Conal Boyce, Using Logic to Define the Aufbau–Hund–Pauli Relation: A Guide to Teaching Orbitals as a Single, Natural, Unfragmented Rule-Set.
- Mark E. Eberhart & Travis E. Jones, The Two Faces of Chemistry: Can They Be Reconciled?
- Hinne Hettema, Austere Quantum Mechanics as a Reductive Basis for Chemistry.
- Roman F. Nalewajski, Entropic Concepts in Electronic Structure Theory.
- Alejandro Ramírez-Solís & Octavio Novaro, The First Metals in Mendeleiev's Table: Further Arguments to Place He Above Ne and Not Above Be.
- Eric Scerri, Editorial 39.
- Eric Scerri, Editorial 41.
- Eric Scerri, Erratum To: Editorial 41.
- Eric R. Scerri, Editorial 40.
- Shant Shahbazian, Beyond the Orthodox QTAIM: Motivations, Current Status, Prospects and Challenges.
- Shant Shahbazian, Comment on “Austere Quantum Mechanics as a Reductive Basis for Chemistry”.
- N. Sukumar, The Atom in a Molecule as a Mereological Construct in Chemistry.
- Giovanni Villani, Structured System in Chemistry: Comparison with Mechanics and Biology.
- Amihud Gilead, Pure Possibilities and Some Striking Scientific Discoveries.
- Rom Harré, Causal Concepts in Chemical Vernaculars.
- Hamidreza Joypazadeh & Shant Shahbazian, What Does Shape a Topological Atom?
- Carlos Alberto Marques & Adélio A. S. C. Machado, Environmental Sustainability: Implications and Limitations to Green Chemistry.
- Eric Scerri, Editorial 40.
- Shant Shahbazian, Letter to the Editor: Are There “Really” Atoms in Molecules? [REVIEW]
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.