- Carlo Cellucci (forthcoming). Mathematical Beauty, Understanding, and Discovery. Foundations of Science:1-17.
- Boaz Miller (forthcoming). Scientific Consensus and Expert Testimony in Courts Lessons From the Bendectin Litigation. Foundations of Science.
- Gustavo E. Romero (forthcoming). Present Time. Foundations of Science:1-11.
- Anton Froeyman, Laszlo Kosolosky & Jeroen Van Bouwel (forthcoming). Introduction: Social Epistemology Meets the Philosophy of the Humanities. Foundations of Science:1-13.
- L. King, B. Morgan-Olsen & J. Wong (forthcoming). Identifying Difference, Engaging Dissent: What is at Stake in Democratizing Knowledge? Foundations of Science:1-20.
- Hugh Lacey (forthcoming). Science, Respect for Nature, and Human Well-Being: Democratic Values and the Responsibilities of Scientists Today. Foundations of Science.
- Massimiliano Sassoli de Bianchi (forthcoming). God May Not Play Dice, But Human Observers Surely Do. Foundations of Science:1-29.
- D. Aerts, J. Broekaert & L. Gabora (forthcoming). The Quantum Nature of Common Processes. Foundations of Science.
- D. Aerts & L. Gabora (forthcoming). Towards a General Theory of Evolution. Foundations of Science.
- Prasanta S. Bandyopadhyay, John G. Bennett & Megan D. Higgs (forthcoming). How to Undermine Underdetermination? Foundations of Science:1-21.
- David L. Bergman (forthcoming). Conflict of Atomism and Creation-Science in History. Foundations of Science.
- David L. Bergman (forthcoming). Modeling the Real Structure of an Electron. Foundations of Science.
- David L. Bergman (forthcoming). Commentary on Sub-Quantum Physics. Foundations of Science.
- David L. Bergman (forthcoming). Science of Origins. Foundations of Science.
- David L. Bergman (forthcoming). Nuclear Binding and Half-Lives. Foundations of Science.
- David L. Bergman & Dennis P. Allen Jr (forthcoming). Electron in the Ground Energy State—Part. Foundations of Science.
- Mario Bunge (forthcoming). Does the Aharonov–Bohm Effect Occur? Foundations of Science:1-5.
- Börje Ekstig (forthcoming). Complexity, Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life and Humans. Foundations of Science:1-13.
- Miguel Ferrero & J. L. Sánchez-Gómez (forthcoming). Coming From Material Reality. Foundations of Science:1-14.
- Jens Harbecke (forthcoming). Regularity Constitution and the Location of Mechanistic Levels. Foundations of Science:1-16.
- Vladimir Kanovei, Karin U. Katz, Mikhail G. Katz & Mary Schaps (forthcoming). Proofs and Retributions, Or: Why Sarah Can't Take Limits. Foundations of Science:1-25.
- András Kertész (forthcoming). The Puzzle of Thought Experiments in Conceptual Metaphor Research. Foundations of Science:1-28.
- Wojciech Krysztofiak (forthcoming). Hyper-Slingshot. Is Fact-Arithmetic Possible? Foundations of Science:1-18.
- Wu Kun & Joseph E. Brenner (forthcoming). An Informational Ontology and Epistemology of Cognition. Foundations of Science:1-31.
- Charles W. Lucas Jr (forthcoming). Creationists Should Not Accept Quantum Mechanics. Foundations of Science.
- Charles W. Lucas Jr (forthcoming). Union of Euclid's Axiomatic Method with Newton's Empirical Scientific Method Leads to an Improved Electrodynamic Force. Foundations of Science.
- Charles W. Lucas Jr (forthcoming). The Symmetry and Beauty of the Universe. Foundations of Science.
- Charles W. Lucas Jr (forthcoming). A Physical Model for Atoms and Nuclei—Part 4. Foundations of Science.
- Charles William Bill Lucas Jr & Joseph J. Smulsky (forthcoming). New Solar System Force, Decay of Gravity, and Expansion of the Solar System. Foundations of Science.
- Giovanni Macchia (forthcoming). Philosophy of Space and Expanding Universe in G. J. Whitrow. Foundations of Science:1-15.
- Alan Montgomery (forthcoming). The God Particle. Foundations of Science.
- J. Nescolarde-Selva, J. L. Usó-Doménech & M. J. Sabán (forthcoming). Linguistic Knowledge of Reality: A Metaphysical Impossibility? Foundations of Science:1-32.
- Henri Poincaré (forthcoming). Space and Geometry. Foundations of Science.
- Emilio Santos (forthcoming). Towards a Realistic Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics Providing a Model of the Physical World. Foundations of Science:1-30.
- M. Seidel (forthcoming). Changing Society by Scientific Investigations? The Unexpected Shared Ground Between Early Sociology of Knowledge and the Vienna Circle. Foundations of Science:1-12.
- Greg Volk (forthcoming). 39 Questionable Assumptions in Modern Physics. Foundations of Science.
- Steven E. Wallis (forthcoming). Structures of Logic in Policy and Theory: Identifying Sub-Systemic Bricks for Investigating, Building, and Understanding Conceptual Systems. Foundations of Science:1-19.
- David R. Weinbaum (forthcoming). Complexity and the Philosophy of Becoming. Foundations of Science:1-40.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.