- Cheryl Cline, Andrea Frolic & Robert Sibbald, Beyond Trail Blazing: A Roadmap for New Healthcare Ethics Leaders (and the People Who Hire Them).
- Philip M. Rosoff, Institutional Futility Policies Are Inherently Unfair.
- Maura C. Schlairet & Richard W. Cohen, Allow-Natural-Death (AND) Orders: Legal, Ethical, and Practical Considerations.
- Keith M. Swetz, Mary E. Crowley & T. Dean Maines, What Makes a Catholic Hospital “Catholic” in an Age of Religious-Secular Collaboration? The Case of the Saint Marys Hospital and the Mayo Clinic.
- Frances Rieth Ward, Evaluating Parents' Perspectives of Pediatric Ethics Consultation.
- Victoria S. Wike, Where Should They Go? Undocumented Immigrants and Long-Term Care in the United States.
- S. S. Coleman, Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW]
- Tom Koch, The Ethicist as Language Czar, or Cop: “End of Life” V. “Ending Life”.
- Maude Laliberté, Matthew Hunt, Bryn Williams-Jones & Debbie Ehrmann Feldman, Health Care Professionals and Bedbugs: An Ethical Analysis of a Resurgent Scourge.
- Daniela Marchetti, Angelico Spagnolo, Marina Cicerone, Fidelia Cascini, Giuseppe La Monaca & Antonio G. Spagnolo, Research Ethics Committee Auditing: The Experience of a University Hospital.
- Carol Pavlish, Katherine Brown-Saltzman, Alyssa Fine & Patricia Jakel, Making the Call: A Proactive Ethics Framework.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie, Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation.
- John Paul Slosar, Mark F. Repenshek & Elliott Bedford, Catholic Identity and Charity Care in the Era of Health Reform.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney, The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care.
- David M. Zientek, Artificial Nutrition and Hydration in Catholic Healthcare: Balancing Tradition, Recent Teaching, and Law.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.