- Nancy C. Brown & Summer Johnson McGee (forthcoming). Conceptualizing Boundaries for the Professionalization of Healthcare Ethics Practice: A Call for Empirical Research. HEC Forum:1-17.
- Amy White (forthcoming). Body Integrity Identity Disorder Beyond Amputation: Consent and Liberty. HEC Forum:1-12.
- Mark P. Aulisio & Kavita Shah Arora (forthcoming). Speak No Evil? Conscience and the Duty to Inform, Refer or Transfer Care. HEC Forum:1-10.
- Rachelle Barina (forthcoming). Ethics Outside of Inpatient Care: The Need for Alliances Between Clinical and Organizational Ethics. HEC Forum:1-15.
- Gerald D. Coleman Ss (forthcoming). Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW] HEC Forum.
- Barbara J. Daly, Ashley Rosko, Shulin Zhang & Hillard M. Lazarus (forthcoming). The Devil is in the Details: Confidentiality Challenges in the Age of Genetics. HEC Forum:1-8.
- Lauren Sydney Flicker (forthcoming). Review of Guidance for Health Care Ethics Committees. [REVIEW] HEC Forum:1-6.
- Robert Macauley (forthcoming). The Ethics of Cultivated Gratitude. HEC Forum:1-6.
- Thomas May, Kaija L. Zusevics, Arthur Derse, Kimberly A. Strong, Jessica Jeruzal, Alison La Pean Kirschner, Michael H. Farrell & Ryan Spellecy (forthcoming). The Limits of Traditional Approaches to Informed Consent for Genomic Medicine. HEC Forum:1-18.
- Daniel McCall & Ana S. Iltis (forthcoming). Health Care Voluntourism: Addressing Ethical Concerns of Undergraduate Student Participation in Global Health Volunteer Work. HEC Forum:1-13.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie (forthcoming). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. HEC Forum.
- Allison Ross & Nafsika Athanassoulis (forthcoming). The Role of Research Ethics Committees in Making Decisions About Risk. HEC Forum:1-22.
- Griffin Trotter (forthcoming). Autonomy as Self-Sovereignty. HEC Forum:1-19.
- Mark R. Wicclair (forthcoming). Managing Conscientious Objection in Health Care Institutions. HEC Forum:1-17.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney (forthcoming). The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care. HEC Forum.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.