- Tineke A. Abma & Vivianne Baur (forthcoming). Seeking Connections, Creating Movement: The Power of Altruistic Action. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-19.
- Paola Adinolfi (forthcoming). Philosophy, Medicine and Healthcare: Insights From the Italian Experience. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-22.
- Paola Adinolfi (forthcoming). Barriers to Reforming Healthcare: The Italian Case. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-23.
- Vivianne Baur, Tineke Abma & Ingrid Baart (forthcoming). “I Stand Alone.” An Ethnodrama About the (Dis)Connections Between a Client and Professionals in a Residential Care Home. Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Phil Bielby (forthcoming). Ulysses Arrangements in Psychiatric Treatment: Towards Proposals for Their Use Based on 'Sharing' Legal Capacity. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-29.
- Stephen Buetow (forthcoming). Making the Improbable Probable: Communication Across Models of Medical Practice. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-14.
- Maria Gottvall, Tanja Tydén, Margareta Larsson, Christina Stenhammar & Anna T. Höglund (forthcoming). Informed Consent for HPV Vaccination: A Relational Approach. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-13.
- Erik Gustavsson (forthcoming). From Needs to Health Care Needs. Health Care Analysis:1-14.
- Ruth Judith Horn (forthcoming). Advance Directives in English and French Law: Different Concepts, Different Values, Different Societies. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-14.
- Bienke M. Janssen, Tine Regenmortel & Tineke A. Abma (forthcoming). Balancing Risk Prevention and Health Promotion: Towards a Harmonizing Approach in Care for Older People in the Community. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-21.
- Mats Johansson & Linus Broström (forthcoming). Empirical Fallacies in the Debate on Substituted Judgment. Health Care Analysis:1-9.
- Eike-Henner W. Kluge (forthcoming). Ethical Considerations on Methods Used in Abortions. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- Anna Laura Laan & Marianne Boenink (forthcoming). Beyond Bench and Bedside: Disentangling the Concept of Translational Research. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- John McKie, Rosalind Hurworth, Bradley Shrimpton, Jeff Richardson & Catherine Bell (forthcoming). Priority Setting and Patient Adaptation to Disability and Illness: Outcomes of a Qualitative Study. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- Anders Nordgren (forthcoming). Remote Monitoring or Close Encounters? Ethical Considerations in Priority Setting Regarding Telecare. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Malcolm Oswald (forthcoming). How Can One Be Both a Philosophical Ethicist and a Democrat? Health Care Analysis:1-10.
- Elin Palm (forthcoming). A Declaration of Healthy Dependence: The Case of Home Care. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Karl Persson (forthcoming). Why Bariatric Surgery Should Be Given High Priority: An Argument From Law and Morality. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Aviad Raz, Isabella Jordan & Silke Schicktanz (forthcoming). Exploring the Positions of German and Israeli Patient Organizations in the Bioethical Context of End-of-Life Policies. Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- David B. Resnik (forthcoming). Paternalism and Utilitarianism in Research with Human Participants. Health Care Analysis:1-13.
- Abraham Rudnick (forthcoming). What is a Psychiatric Disability? Health Care Analysis:1-9.
- Helge Skirbekk & Per Nortvedt (forthcoming). Inadequate Treatment for Elderly Patients: Professional Norms and Tight Budgets Could Cause “Ageism” in Hospitals. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-10.
- Paul C. Snelling (forthcoming). Challenging the Moral Status of Blood Donation. Health Care Analysis:1-26.
- Simon Woods, Lynn E. Hagger & Pauline McCormack (forthcoming). Therapeutic Misconception: Hope, Trust and Misconception in Paediatric Research. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-19.
- Niklas Juth (forthcoming). Challenges for Principles of Need in Health Care. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Shelley Morrisette, William D. Oberman, Allison D. Watts & Joseph B. Beck (forthcoming). Health Care: A Brave New World. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- Shelley Morrisette, William D. Oberman, Allison D. Watts & Joseph B. Beck (forthcoming). Erratum To: Health Care: A Brave New World. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-1.
- Rui Nunes & Guilhermina Rego (forthcoming). Priority Setting in Health Care: A Complementary Approach. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-12.
- Abraham Rudnick (forthcoming). A Philosophical Analysis of the General Methodology of Qualitative Research: A Critical Rationalist Perspective. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis:1-10.
- G. J. Teunissen, M. A. Visse & T. A. Abma (forthcoming). Struggling Between Strength and Vulnerability, a Patients' Counter Story. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- Leen Van Brussel (forthcoming). Autonomy and Dignity: A Discussion on Contingency and Dominance. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.