- Dorit Alt (forthcoming). Assessing the Connection Between Students' Justice Experience and Attitudes Toward Academic Cheating in Higher Education New Learning Environments. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Alan Fask, Fred Englander & Zhaobo Wang (forthcoming). Do Online Exams Facilitate Cheating? An Experiment Designed to Separate Possible Cheating From the Effect of the Online Test Taking Environment. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
- Philmore Alleyne, Diana Weekes-Marshall, Stacey Estwick & Robertine Chaderton (forthcoming). Factors Influencing Ethical Intentions Among Future Accounting Professionals in the Caribbean. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Mariana Fontes Costdaa (forthcoming). Who Rules the Ruler? On the Misconduct of Journal Editors. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Jack Corman Francis Rolleston, Paddi O'Hara Serge Gauthier & Rod Schmaltz (forthcoming). Ethics Issues with Private Research Ethics Boards: A Breakout Session at the 2009 Ncehr National Conference. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Alan J. Kearns (forthcoming). Catholic Social Teaching as a Framework for Research Ethics. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Rona Smeak (forthcoming). Dr. Noel Preston: Understanding Ethics , 3rd Edition. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-3.
- Matthew C. Sonfield (forthcoming). Academic Plagiarism at the Faculty Level: Legal Versus Ethical Issues and a Case Study. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-13.
- Lucia Zivcakova, Eileen Wood, Gail Forsyth, Martin Zivcak, Joshua Shapiro, Amanda Coulas, Amy Linseman, Brittany Mascioli, Stephen Daniels & Valentin Angardi (forthcoming). Investigating Perceptions of Students to a Peer-Based Academic Integrity Presentation Provided by Residence Dons. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.