- Alexandra Arapinis (forthcoming). Whole-for-Part Metonymy as Classification Exploiting Functional Integrity. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- Ash Asudeh & Ida Toivonen (forthcoming). Perception and Uniqueness: Evidence From English and Swedish Copy Raising. Ms., University of Canterbury. Submitted To. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- Maria Bittner (forthcoming). Functional Answers Without Construction-Specific Rules. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- Christian Ebert, Cornelia Ebert & Stefan Hinterwimmer (forthcoming). A Unified Analysis of Conditionals as Topics. Linguistics and Philosophy:1-56.
- Christopher Kennedy (forthcoming). Cross-Polar Anomaly and the Ontology of “Degrees”. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- S. Lappin & N. Francez (forthcoming). E-Type Pronouns, I-Sums, and Donkey Anaphora, Ms., STOAS London, to Appear In. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- A. Lascarides, E. J. Briscoe, N. Asher & A. Copestake (forthcoming). Persistent Associative Default Unification. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- S. Neale (forthcoming). Implicit and Explicit; Syntactic, Semantic and Pragmatic. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- Ethan Nowak (forthcoming). Demonstratives Without Rigidity or Ambiguity (Penultimate Draft). Linguistics and Philosophy:1-28.
- Shane Steinert-Threlkeld & Thomas F. Icard Iii (forthcoming). Iterating Semantic Automata. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- H. Stephen Straight (forthcoming). Processualism in Linguistic Theory and Method. Linguistics and Philosophy.
- R. van Rooy (forthcoming). Signalling Games Select Horn Strategies; Ms Universiteit van Amsterdam. Linguistics and Philosophy.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.