- Amit Hagar (forthcoming). Demons in Physics. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Anna Marmodoro (forthcoming). Producing, Composing or Passing Around Powers. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Howard Sankey (forthcoming). Revisiting Structure. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-5.
- Robert P. Crease (forthcoming). Dogmatism Rampant. Metascience:1-3.
- Lloyd Ackert (forthcoming). Red Blood, Red Science, Red Fiction: Bogdanov's Proletarian Assemblage. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Keith Allen (forthcoming). Situating Locke's Works in Their Intellectual, Political, and Religious Contexts. Metascience:1-3.
- Peter Barker, Peter Dear, J. R. Christianson & Robert S. Westman (forthcoming). Why Was Copernicus a Copernican? Metascience:1-21.
- Keith R. Benson (forthcoming). A New Tale for the Whale. Metascience:1-4.
- Stefaan Blancke (forthcoming). A Fascinating Guide to Creationist Minds: Review of Among the Creationists. Dispatches From the Anti-Evolutionist Frontline by Jason Rosenhouse. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Mieke Boon (forthcoming). Technological Functions: Their Conception, Manifestation and Production. Metascience.
- David C. Brock (forthcoming). Network Effects: Communities, Devices, and Disciplines. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- E. Castellani & L. Crosilla (forthcoming). On French and Krause's Identity in Physics: A Historical, Philosophical and Formal Analysis. Metascience.
- Alan Chalmers (forthcoming). Creating a Social Space for Modern Science. Metascience:1-5.
- John B. Davis (forthcoming). The World in the Model and the Model in the World. Metascience:1-6.
- Robert Fox (forthcoming). Romantic Machinery. Metascience:1-3.
- Donald Gillies (forthcoming). A New Branch of Philosophy of Science: The Philosophy of Medicine. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Melinda Gormley (forthcoming). Joseph Rotblat and the Pugwash Conferences for Science and World Affairs. Metascience:1-3.
- Irene Goudarouli (forthcoming). The Paradoxes of the New Science. Metascience:1-3.
- D. Howard (forthcoming). Review of S. French and D. Krause, Identity and Individuality in Classical and Quantum Physics. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Sachiko Kusukawa (forthcoming). Observation Observed. Metascience:1-6.
- Costas Mannouris (forthcoming). Teaching Life's and Science's Perplexities. Metascience:1-4.
- Alberto A. Martínez (forthcoming). The Questionable Inventions of the Clever Dr. Einstein. Metascience:1-7.
- Miranda Mollendorf (forthcoming). A Familiar Tale of Erasmus Darwin Told in a Fresh Way. Metascience:1-4.
- Ann E. Moyer (forthcoming). Mathematics, Technology, and Art in Later Renaissance Italy. Metascience:1-4.
- Alfred Nordmann (forthcoming). Hanging Together, Falling Apart. Metascience.
- Pietro Daniel Omodeo (forthcoming). Giordano Bruno's Renaissance Philosophy. Metascience:1-4.
- Larry Owens (forthcoming). MIT at a Hundred and Fifty. Metascience.
- Ann E. Robinson (forthcoming). “A Nadir of Prestige”? Metascience.
- David E. Rowe (forthcoming). Reflections on What Einstein Means to Us. Metascience:1-4.
- Juha Saatsi (forthcoming). Recalling a Habermas-Inspired Experimental Realism. Metascience:1-3.
- Gregory Salmieri, David Bronstein, David Charles & James G. Lennox (forthcoming). Episteme, Demonstration, and Explanation: A Fresh Look at Aristotle's Posterior Analytics. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-35.
- Martin Schönfeld (forthcoming). Climate Change and Renewable Energy. Metascience:1-7.
- John M. Steele (forthcoming). A Forgotten Discipline. Metascience:1-3.
- Agustín Udías (forthcoming). Human Aspects of Earthquakes. Metascience:1-4.
- Ioannis Votsis (forthcoming). Trivial Pursuit: The Case of the Travelling Facts. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- K. Brad Wray (forthcoming). Science and Systematicity. Metascience:1-4.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.