- Natalie Ball & Gregor Wolbring (forthcoming). Cognitive Enhancement: Perceptions Among Parents of Children with Disabilities. Neuroethics:1-20.
- Lisa Bortolotti, Matthew R. Broome & Matteo Mameli (forthcoming). Delusions and Responsibility for Action: Insights From the Breivik Case. Neuroethics:1-6.
- Adrian Carter, Rebecca Mathews, Stephanie Bell, Jayne Lucke & Wayne Hall (forthcoming). Control and Responsibility in Addicted Individuals: What Do Addiction Neuroscientists and Clinicians Think? Neuroethics:1-10.
- Athina Demertzi, Eric Racine, Marie-Aurélie Bruno, Didier Ledoux, Olivia Gosseries, Audrey Vanhaudenhuyse, Marie Thonnard, Andrea Soddu, Gustave Moonen & Steven Laureys (forthcoming). Pain Perception in Disorders of Consciousness: Neuroscience, Clinical Care, and Ethics in Dialogue. Neuroethics.
- Greg Horne (forthcoming). Is Borderline Personality Disorder a Moral or Clinical Condition? Assessing Charland's Argument From Treatment. Neuroethics:1-12.
- Karim Jebari (forthcoming). What to Enhance: Behaviour, Emotion or Disposition? Neuroethics:1-9.
- Fritz J. McDonald (forthcoming). Review of Heidi M. Ravven, The Self Beyond Itself: An Alternative History of Ethics, the New Brain Sciences, and the Myth of Free Will. [REVIEW] Neuroethics:1-2.
- Jonathan Pugh (forthcoming). Enhancing Autonomy by Reducing Impulsivity: The Case of ADHD. Neuroethics:1-3.
- Jesper Ryberg (forthcoming). Punishing Adolescents—On Immaturity and Diminished Responsibility. Neuroethics:1-10.
- Vishnu Sridharan (forthcoming). Rational Action and Moral Ownership. Neuroethics:1-9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.