- M. Mitchell (forthcoming). An Analysis of Commonarguments Against AdvanceDirectives. Nursing Ethics.
- Danita Alfred, Susan Yarbrough, Pam Martin, Janice Mink, Yu-Hua Lin & Liching S. Wang (forthcoming). Comparison of Professional Values of Taiwanese and United States Nursing Students. Nursing Ethics.
- Kyle Anstey & Linda Wright (forthcoming). Responding to Discriminatory Requests for a Different Healthcare Provider. Nursing Ethics.
- Kristin R. Baughman, Julie M. Aultman, Ruth Ludwick & Anne O'Neill (forthcoming). Narrative Analysis of the Ethics in Providing Advance Care Planning. Nursing Ethics.
- Zehra Goçmen Baykara & Serap Şahinoğlu (forthcoming). An Evaluation of Nurses' Professional Autonomy in Turkey. Nursing Ethics.
- Sharon Black, Joan Curzio & Louise Terry (forthcoming). Failing a Student Nurse: A New Horizon of Moral Courage. Nursing Ethics.
- Fariba Borhani, Tayebe Jalali, Abbas Abbaszadeh & Aliakbar Haghdoost (forthcoming). Nurses' Perception of Ethical Climate and Organizational Commitment. Nursing Ethics.
- Bob Brecher (forthcoming). What is Professional Ethics? Nursing Ethics.
- Shirley T. Bristol & Rodney W. Hicks (forthcoming). Protecting Boundaries of Consent in Clinical Research: Implications for Improvement. Nursing Ethics.
- Mary Chiarella & Amanda Adrian (forthcoming). Boundary Violations, Gender and the Nature of Nursing Work. Nursing Ethics.
- Kap-Chul Cho & Gisoo Shin (forthcoming). Operational Effectiveness of Blended E-Learning Program for Nursing Research Ethics. Nursing Ethics.
- Katherine Curtis (forthcoming). Learning the Requirements for Compassionate Practice: Student Vulnerability and Courage. Nursing Ethics.
- A. Christine Delucas (forthcoming). Foreign Nurse Recruitment: Global Risk. Nursing Ethics.
- Jillian L. Dunphy (forthcoming). Healthcare Professionals' Perspectives on Environmental Sustainability. Nursing Ethics.
- Margareta Edlund, Lillemor Lindwall, Iréne von Post & Unni Å Lindström (forthcoming). Concept Determination of Human Dignity. Nursing Ethics.
- Anna Josse Eklund, Marie Jossebo, Ann-Kristin Sandin-Bojö, Bodil Wilde-Larsson & Kerstin Petzäll (forthcoming). Swedish Nurses' Perceptions of Influencers on Patient Advocacy–a Phenomenographic Study. Nursing Ethics.
- Nurhan Eren (forthcoming). Nurses' Attitudes Toward Ethical Issues in Psychiatric Inpatient Settings. Nursing Ethics.
- Somayeh Faghanipour, Soodabeh Joolaee & Marzieh Sobhani (forthcoming). Surgical Informed Consent in Iran—How Much is It Informed? Nursing Ethics.
- Mohsen Faseleh-Jahromi, Marzieh Moattari & Hamid Peyrovi (forthcoming). Iranian Nurses' Perceptions of Social Responsibility: A Qualitative Study. Nursing Ethics.
- Lena-Karin Gustafsson, Åse Wigerblad & Lillemor Lindwall (forthcoming). Undignified Care: Violation of Patient Dignity in Involuntary Psychiatric Hospital Care From a Nurse's Perspective. Nursing Ethics.
- Anita Haahr, Annelise Norlyk & Elisabeth Oc Hall (forthcoming). Ethical Challenges Embedded in Qualitative Research Interviews with Close Relatives. Nursing Ethics.
- Anne Kari T. Heggestad, Per Nortvedt & Åshild Slettebø (forthcoming). 'Like a Prison Without Bars': Dementia and Experiences of Dignity. Nursing Ethics.
- Ann Karin Helgesen, Maria Larsson & Elsy Athlin (forthcoming). Patient Participation in Special Care Units for Persons with Dementia: A Losing Principle? Nursing Ethics.
- Kiros Hiruy & Lillian Mwanri (forthcoming). End-of-Life Experiences and Expectations of Africans in Australia: Cultural Implications for Palliative and Hospice Care. Nursing Ethics.
- Jee-In Hwang & Hyeoun-Ae Park (forthcoming). Nurses' Perception of Ethical Climate, Medical Error Experience and Intent-to-Leave. Nursing Ethics.
- Francesca Ingravallo, Emma Gilmore, Luca Vignatelli, Ada Dormi, Grazia Carosielli, Luigia Lanni & Patrizia Taddia (forthcoming). Factors Associated with Nurses' Opinions and Practices Regarding Information and Consent. Nursing Ethics.
- Megan-Jane Johnstone & Alison Hutchinson (forthcoming). 'Moral Distress'–Time to Abandon a Flawed Nursing Construct? Nursing Ethics.
- Yasuhiro Kadooka, Atushi Asai, Miki Fukuyama & Seiji Bito (forthcoming). A Comparative Survey on Potentially Futile Treatments Between Japanese Nurses and Laypeople. Nursing Ethics.
- Mari Kangasniemi, Mojtaba Vaismoradi, Melanie Jasper & Hannele Turunen (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Patient Safety: Implications for Nursing Management. Nursing Ethics.
- Klaartje Klaver, Eric van Elst & Andries J. Baart (forthcoming). Demarcation of the Ethics of Care as a Discipline: Discussion Article. Nursing Ethics.
- Marije S. Koelewijn-van Loon, Anneke van Dijk-de Vries, Trudy van der Weijden, Glyn Elwyn & Guy Am Widdershoven (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Cardiovascular Risk Management: Patients Need Nurses' Support. Nursing Ethics.
- Esther E. Kuis, Gijs Hesselink & Anne Goossensen (forthcoming). Can Quality From a Care Ethical Perspective Be Assessed? A Review. Nursing Ethics.
- Inger B. Larsen & Toril B. Terkelsen (forthcoming). Coercion in a Locked Psychiatric Ward: Perspectives of Patients and Staff. Nursing Ethics.
- Lillemor Lindwall & Iréne von Post (forthcoming). Preserved and Violated Dignity in Surgical Practice–Nurses' Experiences. Nursing Ethics.
- Geir F. Lorem, Jartrud S. Frafjord, Marie Steffensen & Catharina Ea Wang (forthcoming). Medication and Participation: A Qualitative Study of Patient Experiences with Antipsychotic Drugs. Nursing Ethics.
- Renee McLeod-Sordjan (forthcoming). Evaluating Moral Reasoning in Nursing Education. Nursing Ethics.
- Settimio Monteverde (forthcoming). Undergraduate Healthcare Ethics Education, Moral Resilience, and the Role of Ethical Theories. Nursing Ethics.
- Gladys Msiska, Pam Smith & Tonks Fawcett (forthcoming). Emotive Responses to Ethical Challenges in Caring: A Malawian Perspective. Nursing Ethics.
- Younjae Oh & Chris Gastmans (forthcoming). Moral Distress Experienced by Nurses: A Quantitative Literature Review. Nursing Ethics.
- Eija Paavilainen, Sari Lepistö & Aune Flinck (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Family Violence Research in Healthcare Settings. Nursing Ethics.
- Eun-Jun Park (forthcoming). The Development and Implications of a Case-Based Computer Program to Train Ethical Decision-Making. Nursing Ethics.
- Ana L. Noreña Peña & Juan G. Rojas (forthcoming). Ethical Aspects of Children's Perceptions of Information-Giving in Care. Nursing Ethics.
- Elizabeth Peter, Shan Mohammed & Anne Simmonds (forthcoming). Narratives of Aggressive Care: Knowledge, Time, and Responsibility. Nursing Ethics.
- Peggy Doyle Settle (forthcoming). Nurse Activism in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit: Actions in Response to an Ethical Dilemma. Nursing Ethics.
- Frode Skorpen, Arlene A. Thorsen, Christina Forsberg & Arne W. Rehnsfeldt (forthcoming). Suffering Related to Dignity Among Patients at a Psychiatric Hospital. Nursing Ethics.
- Kristin Thórarinsdóttir & Kristján Kristjánsson (forthcoming). Patients' Perspectives on Person-Centred Participation in Health Care: A Framework Analysis. Nursing Ethics.
- L. H. Toiviainen (forthcoming). Ethical Issues IN Dementia Care. Nursing Ethics.
- Oscar Tranvåg, Karin A. Petersen & Dagfinn Nåden (forthcoming). Dignity-Preserving Dementia Care: A Metasynthesis. Nursing Ethics.
- May Vatne & Dagfinn Nåden (forthcoming). Patients' Experiences in the Aftermath of Suicidal Crises. Nursing Ethics.
- Yolande Voskes, Martijn Kemper, Elleke Gm Landeweer & Guy Am Widdershoven (forthcoming). Preventing Seclusion in Psychiatry: A Care Ethics Perspective on the First Five Minutes at Admission. Nursing Ethics.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.