- Claudio López-Guerra (forthcoming). The Enfranchisement Lottery. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 10 (2):1470594-10372206.
- Malcolm Oswald (forthcoming). In a Democracy, What Should a Healthcare System Do? A Dilemma for Public Policymakers. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13497670.
- Bas van der Vossen (forthcoming). Immigration and Self-Determination. Politics, Philosophy and Economics.
- Preston J. Werner (forthcoming). Self-Ownership and Non-Culpable Proviso Violations. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496754.
- David Wiens (forthcoming). Natural Resources and Government Responsiveness. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496755.
- C. Armstrong (forthcoming). Against "Permanent Sovereignty" Over Natural Resources. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14523080.
- Alexander Brown (forthcoming). Principles of Stakes Fairness in Sport. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14523525.
- Robert Huseby (forthcoming). Should the Beneficiaries Pay? Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13506366.
- Stephen John (forthcoming). Efficiency, Responsibility and Disability: Philosophical Lessons From the Savings Argument for Pre-Natal Diagnosis. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13505412.
- Mark Reiff (forthcoming). Incommensurability and Moral Value. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13483481.
- Andrew F. Smith (forthcoming). Political Deliberation and the Challenge of Bounded Rationality. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13488355.
- Mariam Thalos & Oliver Richardson (forthcoming). Capitalization in the St. Petersburg Game: Why Statistical Distributions Matter. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13491792.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.