- Theodore J. Everett & Bruce M. Everett (forthcoming). Justice and Gini Coefficients. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14528653.
- Malcolm Oswald (forthcoming). In a Democracy, What Should a Healthcare System Do? A Dilemma for Public Policymakers. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13497670.
- Fabian Wendt (forthcoming). Justice and Political Authority in Left-Libertarianism. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14539698.
- Preston J. Werner (forthcoming). Self-Ownership and Non-Culpable Proviso Violations. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496754.
- David Wiens (forthcoming). Natural Resources and Government Responsiveness. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496755.
- S. Segall (forthcoming). In Defense of Priority (and Equality). Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14550966.
- Arash Abizadeh, Manish Pandey & Sohrab Abizadeh (forthcoming). Wage Competition and the Special-Obligations Challenge to More Open Borders. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14544286.
- Alexander Brown (forthcoming). Principles of Stakes Fairness in Sport. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14523525.
- Robert Huseby (forthcoming). Should the Beneficiaries Pay? Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13506366.
- Stephen John (forthcoming). Efficiency, Responsibility and Disability: Philosophical Lessons From the Savings Argument for Pre-Natal Diagnosis. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13505412.
- Alex Levitov (forthcoming). Human Rights, Self-Determination, and External Legitimacy. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14544285.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.