- Moti Mizrahi (forthcoming). Kuhn’s Incommensurability Thesis: What’s the Argument? Social Epistemology.
- Scott J. Fitzpatrick, Claire Hooker & Ian Kerridge (forthcoming). Suicidology as a Social Practice. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Jonathan Baron & Jay Schulkin (forthcoming). Decision-Making and the Threat of Global Warming. Social Epistemology.
- Adam Robert Briggle (forthcoming). Opening the Black Box: The Social Outcomes of Scientific Research. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- Charles Camic, Jay Demerath, Tampa Florida, Guy Axtell & Stephan Fuchs (forthcoming). Ajournal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Nader Chokr (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Finn Collin & David Budtz Pedersen (forthcoming). The Frankfurt School, Science and Technology Studies, and the Humanities. Social Epistemology:1-29.
- Kristie Dotson (forthcoming). Conceptualizing Epistemic Oppression. Social Epistemology:1-24.
- Conor M. W. Douglas, Bryn Lander, Cory Fairley & Janet Atkinson-Grosjean (forthcoming). The Roles of User/Producer Hybrids in the Production of Translational Science. Social Epistemology.
- David Faust (forthcoming). Research on the Process of Journal Review Re-Viewed. Social Epistemology.
- Karyn L. Freedman (forthcoming). Testimony and Epistemic Risk: The Dependence Account. Social Epistemology:1-19.
- Judith Genova & Alan G. Gross (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Alvin I. Goldman (forthcoming). Analytical Table of Contents. Social Epistemology.
- David Guston & Honi Haber (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Epistemic Circularity and Epistemic Incommensurability. Social Epistemology:262--77.
- K. Mathiesen (forthcoming). Introduction to Special Issue Of. Social Epistemology.
- Hubertus Nederbragt (forthcoming). Cells That Count: Networks of a Diagnostic Test for Bovine Mastitis. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- Gaile Pohlhaus Jr (forthcoming). Discerning the Primary Epistemic Harm in Cases of Testimonial Injustice. Social Epistemology:1-16.
- Sarah Sawyer (forthcoming). Contrastive Self-Knowledge. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- Pablo Schyfter (forthcoming). Function by Agreement. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- J. Current Serials (forthcoming). 30cial istemology. Social Epistemology.
- Bigliardi Stefano (forthcoming). The Contemporary Debate on the Harmony Between Islam and Science: Emergence and Challenges of a New Generation. Social Epistemology.
- Mikael Stenmark (forthcoming). Relativism: A Pervasive Feature of the ContemporaryWestern World. Social Epistemology:1-13.
- Susann Wagenknecht (forthcoming). Facing the Incompleteness of Epistemic Trust: Managing Dependence in Scientific Practice. Social Epistemology:1-25.
- Milan Zafirovski (forthcoming). (Pre-)Capitalism and the “Spirit” of Protestantism—The Max Weber Reverse Thesis of Economic Conditions of Calvinism. Social Epistemology:1-41.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.