- Freya Mathews, A Contemporary Metaphysical Controversy.
- Jeffrey W. Robbins, Review of Cross and Khôra: Deconstruction and Christianity in the Work of John D. Caputo, Edited by Marko Zlomislic and Neal Deroo. [REVIEW]
- Yanming An, Review of John H. Berthrong, Expanding Process: Exploring Philosophical and Theological Transformations in China and in the West. [REVIEW]
- Balbinder Bhogal, Subject to Interpretation: Philosophical Messengers and Poetic Reticence in Sikh Textuality.
- Christopher Alan Bobier, God, Time and the Kalām Cosmological Argument.
- Philip Clayton, Panentheisms East and West.
- John B. Cobb, Review of William J. Meyer, Metaphysics and the Future of Theology: The Voice of Theology in Public Life , Foreword by Schubert M. Ogden. [REVIEW]
- Caresse Cranwell, Embracing Thanatos-in-Eros: Evolutionary Ecology and Panentheism.
- Mario D.’Amato, Buddhist Fictionalism.
- Darren E. Dahl, Review of Shane Mackinlay, Interpreting Excess: Jean-Luc Marion, Saturated Phenomena, and Hermeneutics. [REVIEW]
- Herbert De Vriese, The Charm of Disenchantment: A Quest for the Intellectual Attraction of Secularization Theory.
- Mark Glouberman, The First Professor of Biblical Philosophy.
- Ellen Goldberg, Review of the Participatory Turn: Spirituality, Mysticism, Religious Studies , Edited by Jorge N. Ferrer and Jacob H. Sherman. [REVIEW]
- Keith Green, Aquinas on Hating Sin in Summa Theologiae II-II Q34 A3 and I-II Q23 A1. [REVIEW]
- Rita M. Gross, Review of Charles Goodman, Consequences of Compassion: An Interpretation and Defense of Buddhist Ethics. [REVIEW]
- Alexandre Guilherme, God as Thou and Prayer as Dialogue: Martin Buber's Tools for Reconciliation.
- Joshua Hoffman, Swinburne on Omnipotence.
- Patrick Hutchings, Postlude: Panentheism.
- David Kyle Johnson, A Refutation of Skeptical Theism.
- Alexander C. Karolis, Sense in Competing Narratives of Secularization: Charles Taylor and Jean-Luc Nancy.
- Jason A. Mahn, Review of J. Aaron Simmons, God and the Other: Ethics and Politics After the Theological Turn. [REVIEW]
- Andrew Metcalfe & Ann Game, 'In the Beginning is Relation': Martin Buber's Alternative to Binary Oppositions.
- Graham Oppy, Review of Owen Anderson, the Clarity of God's Existence: The Ethics of Belief After the Enlightenment. [REVIEW]
- Stephen H. Phillips, Hartshorne and Indian Panentheism.
- Sarah K. Pinnock, Review of Richard GRIGG, Gods After God: An Introduction to Contemporary Radical Theologies. [REVIEW]
- Anantanand Rambachan, Review of R. Raj Singh, Bhakti and Philosophy. [REVIEW]
- Ellen Stansell, Suturing the Body Corporate (Divine and Human) in the Brahmanic Traditions.
- Lucy Tatman, Arendt and Augustine: More Than One Kind of Love.
- Yih-jiun Peter Wong, Prelude.
- Jason Wyckoff, On the Incompatibility of Divine Foreknowledge and Human Freedom.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.