- Julia R. Badger & Laura R. Shapiro (forthcoming). Category Structure Affects the Developmental Trajectory of Children's Inductive Inferences for Both Natural Kinds and Artefacts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-24.
- Linden J. Ball, John E. Marsh, Damien Litchfield, Rebecca L. Cook & Natalie Booth (forthcoming). When Distraction Helps: Evidence That Concurrent Articulation and Irrelevant Speech Can Facilitate Insight Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning:1-21.
- Nathaniel Barr, Gordon Pennycook, Jennifer A. Stolz & Jonathan A. Fugelsang (forthcoming). Reasoned Connections: A Dual-Process Perspective on Creative Thought. Thinking and Reasoning:1-15.
- Jean-François Bonnefon, Ethan Dahl & Thomas M. Holtgraves (forthcoming). Some but Not All Dispreferred Turn Markers Help to Interpret Scalar Terms in Polite Contexts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-21.
- K. J. Gilhooly, G. J. Georgiou, M. Sirota & A. Paphiti-Galeano (forthcoming). Incubation and Suppression Processes in Creative Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning:1-17.
- Katherine A. Livins & Leonidas A. A. Doumas (forthcoming). Recognising Relations: What Can Be Learned From Considering Complexity. Thinking and Reasoning:1-14.
- L. Macchi & M. Bagassi (forthcoming). When Analytic Thought is Challenged by a Misunderstanding. Thinking and Reasoning:1-18.
- David G. Pearson & Robert H. Logie (forthcoming). A Sketch is Not Enough: Dynamic External Support Increases Creative Insight on a Guided Synthesis Task. Thinking and Reasoning:1-16.
- Christopher J. R. Roney & Natalie Sansone (forthcoming). Explaining the Gambler's Fallacy: Testing a Gestalt Explanation Versus the “Law of Small Numbers”. Thinking and Reasoning:1-13.
- Lore Saenen, Wim Van Dooren & Patrick Onghena (forthcoming). A Randomised Monty Hall Experiment: The Positive Effect of Conditional Frequency Feedback. Thinking and Reasoning:1-17.
- Ut Na Sio & Thomas C. Ormerod (forthcoming). Incubation and Cueing Effects in Problem-Solving: Set Aside the Difficult Problems but Focus on the Easy Ones. Thinking and Reasoning:1-17.
- Paul T. Sowden, Andrew Pringle & Liane Gabora (forthcoming). The Shifting Sands of Creative Thinking: Connections to Dual-Process Theory. Thinking and Reasoning:1-21.
- Robert W. Weisberg (forthcoming). Toward an Integrated Theory of Insight in Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning:1-35.
- J. F. Bonnefon & D. J. Hilton (forthcoming). The Suppression of Modus Ponens as a Case of Pragmatic Preconditional Reasoning. Accepted Subject to Revision. Thinking and Reasoning.
- M. Eliades, W. Mansell, A. Stewart & I. Blanchette (forthcoming). Modulation of Reasoning by Emotion: Findings From the Belief-Bias Paradigm. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). Contextual Factors in Deontic Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). The Taming of Content: Some Thoughts About Domains and Modules. Thinking and Reasoning.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.