- Julia R. Badger & Laura R. Shapiro (forthcoming). Category Structure Affects the Developmental Trajectory of Children's Inductive Inferences for Both Natural Kinds and Artefacts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-24.
- Jean-François Bonnefon, Ethan Dahl & Thomas M. Holtgraves (forthcoming). Some but Not All Dispreferred Turn Markers Help to Interpret Scalar Terms in Polite Contexts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-21.
- Monica Bucciarelli & Margherita Daniele (forthcoming). Reasoning in Moral Conflicts. Thinking and Reasoning:1-30.
- Bruce D. Burns (forthcoming). Probabilistic Reasoning in the Two-Envelope Problem. Thinking and Reasoning:1-22.
- Caren A. Frosch, Suzanne M. Egan & Emily N. Hancock (forthcoming). The Effect of Controllability and Causality on Counterfactual Thinking. Thinking and Reasoning:1-24.
- Amelia Gangemi, Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Francesco Mancini (forthcoming). Feelings of Error in Reasoning—in Search of a Phenomenon. Thinking and Reasoning:1-14.
- Katherine A. Livins & Leonidas A. A. Doumas (forthcoming). Recognising Relations: What Can Be Learned From Considering Complexity. Thinking and Reasoning:1-14.
- Hugo Mercier, Emmanuel Trouche, Hiroshi Yama, Christophe Heintz & Vittorio Girotto (forthcoming). Experts and Laymen Grossly Underestimate the Benefits of Argumentation for Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning:1-15.
- Tim Rakow, Valerie Thompson, Linden Ball & Henry Markovits (forthcoming). Rationale and Guidelines for Empirical Adversarial Collaboration: A Thinking & Reasoning Initiative. Thinking and Reasoning:1-9.
- Christopher J. R. Roney & Natalie Sansone (forthcoming). Explaining the Gambler's Fallacy: Testing a Gestalt Explanation Versus the “Law of Small Numbers”. Thinking and Reasoning:1-13.
- Lore Saenen, Wim Van Dooren & Patrick Onghena (forthcoming). A Randomised Monty Hall Experiment: The Positive Effect of Conditional Frequency Feedback. Thinking and Reasoning:1-17.
- J. F. Bonnefon & D. J. Hilton (forthcoming). The Suppression of Modus Ponens as a Case of Pragmatic Preconditional Reasoning. Accepted Subject to Revision. Thinking and Reasoning.
- M. Eliades, W. Mansell, A. Stewart & I. Blanchette (forthcoming). Modulation of Reasoning by Emotion: Findings From the Belief-Bias Paradigm. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). Contextual Factors in Deontic Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). The Taming of Content: Some Thoughts About Domains and Modules. Thinking and Reasoning.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.