General forum:

Back    All discussions

2011-03-04
Verisimilitude
Hi all,

I noted that many papers with "truthlikeness" in the title are not categorized under the "Verisimilitude" leaf in General PoS, which would be the right category.

I would suggest to rename this leaf as "Verisimilitude and truthlikeness" or "Verisimilitude, truthlikeness and truth approximation" since the three terms (and surely the first two) are used as synonyms in the relevant literature.

This may help in categorizing at least all truthlikeness-papers.

Thank you for your great work.

Gustavo

2011-03-13
Verisimilitude
Thanks.  I don't know that we need to explicitly rename the category, but I've mentioned to the category editor that he might look for papers on "truthlikeness" when populating the category.  Note that you can do this yourself: search on "truthlikeness" and press "categorize" (choosing the multiple-entry option) to categorize the appropriate papers there under Verisimilitude.

2011-03-13
Verisimilitude
Ciao Gustavo,

Thanks for the suggestions. From now on entries with 'verisimilitude' in their title/abstract will be flagged for inclusion in the 'verisimilitude' category. (I don't think the title of the category will be changed though)

2011-03-13
Verisimilitude
Thanks for the answers and for the tip about the categorization of multiple entries.

Actually, there is no need to rename the category, it will be sufficient to check for the "truthlikeness" and "approximation" keywords.

Bests,

Gustavo