General forum:

Back    All discussions

2012-03-16
Simple question
Hello, Philpapers!
I joined philpapers just today because I wanted to ask this question. The thing is, that I found out about this site about a month ago and I loved the way it is SO much, that I started visiting it every day to see what's new in the articles section. Now I start to wish that the Philosophy was an area of my primary interest, but, unfortunately, it's not primary, and, as I am not a native speaker of English I can't read all of the articles properly. My areas of interest are Literature and Religion (separately), but I couldn't find any sites, constructed in the same way as this. So I wonder if there are such ones, where I can trace the latest articles dedicated to my area of interest?
Thank you very much!

2012-04-26
Simple question
Reply to Ivan Smith
Hi Ivan, I don't know of any similar site for literature or religion. If there was interest and sufficient technical expertise one could make such a site using the same software we use: the xPapers software developed at the Institute of Philosophy. As its name indicates, xPapers is meant to be used to build sites like PhilPapers in any area. 

2012-04-26
Simple question
Reply to David Bourget
My goodness! Thanks for a reply! I even ceased hoping already...
I really wish there was such a site as Philologic Papers, for example. Who do you think I'd better adress with such ideas?