- G. J. M. Abbarno (2001). Huckstering in the Classroom: Limits to Corporate Social Responsibility. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 32 (2):179 - 189.
- Daniel Attas (1999). What's Wrong with "Deceptive" Advertising? Journal of Business Ethics 21 (1):49-59.
- Adriana Ayers (2011). The Evolution of Kotex Advertising and the Introduction of the 'Negro Market'. Constellations 2 (2):52-65.
- Janet Borgerson & Jonathan Schroeder (2002). Ethical Issues of Global Marketing: Avoiding Bad Faith in Visual Representation. European Journal of Marketing 36 (5/6):570-594.
- Johannes Brinkmann (2002). Business and Marketing Ethics as Professional Ethics. Concepts, Approaches and Typologies. Journal of Business Ethics 41 (1-2):159 - 177.
- Carolyn Bronstein (2012). Advertising and the Corporate Conscience. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 27 (2):152 - 154.
- Betty B. Chaar & Johnson Lee (2012). Role of Socioeconomic Status on Consumers' Attitudes Towards DTCA of Prescription Medicines in Australia. Journal of Business Ethics 105 (4):447-460.
- Moshe Cohen-Eliya & Yoav Hammer (2004). Advertisements, Stereotypes, and Freedom of Expression. Journal of Social Philosophy 35 (2):165–187.
- J. Collins (1990). Television and Primary Schoolchildren in Northern Ireland 2. The Impact of Advertising. Journal of Moral Education 16 (1):31-39.
- John Ellerbach (2004). The Advertorial as Information Pollution. Journal of Information Ethics 13 (1):61-75.
- John D. Grad (1984). The Professional Advertiser: How Do We Draw the Line (If There Is a Line)? Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 12 (5):199-203.
- Kenneth C. Herbst, Sean T. Hannah & David Allan (2013). Advertisement Disclaimer Speed and Corporate Social Responsibility: “Costs” to Consumer Comprehension and Effects on Brand Trust and Purchase Intention. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 117 (2):297-311.
- James G. Hodge, Veda Collmer, Daniel G. Orenstein, Chase Millea & Laura Van Buren (2013). Reconsidering the Legality of Cigarette Smoking Advertisements on Television Public Health and the Law. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 (1):369-373.
- Ker-Tah Hsu (2012). The Advertising Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Corporate Reputation and Brand Equity: Evidence From the Life Insurance Industry in Taiwan. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 109 (2):189-201.
- M. R. Hyman & R. B. Skipper (forthcoming). Advertising: Questioning Common Criticisms. Business Ethics.
- Peter Lurie (2009). DTC Advertising Harms Patients and Should Be Tightly Regulated. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 37 (3):444-450.
- Richard Oxenberg, The Lure of the Advertising Image: A Platonic Analysis.
- Diego Rinallo, Suman Basuroy, Ruhai Wu & Hyo Jin Jeon (2013). The Media and Their Advertisers: Exploring Ethical Dilemmas in Product Coverage Decisions. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 114 (3):425-441.
- Marc A. Rodwin (2010). Drug Advertising, Continuing Medical Education, and Physician Prescribing: A Historical Review and Reform Proposal. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 38 (4):807-815.
- David Vladeck, Gerald Weber & Lawrence O. Gostin (2004). Commercial Speech and the Public's Health: Regulating Advertisements of Tobacco, Alcohol, High Fat Foods Potentially Hazardous and Other Products. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 32 (s4):32-34.
- David S. Waller (2012). “Truth in Advertising”: The Beginning of Advertising Ethics in Australia. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 27 (1):46-56.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: