PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 714
Jobs in this area
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor
Senior Research Fellowships
- Yuichiro Amekawa (2009). Reflections on the Growing Influence of Good Agricultural Practices in the Global South. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (6):531-557.
- Stefan B. Andrade & Inger Anneberg (2014). Farmers Under Pressure. Analysis of the Social Conditions of Cases of Animal Neglect. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 27 (1):103-126.
- Jonny Anomaly (2009). Harm to Others: The Social Cost of Antibiotics in Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (5):423-435.
- Hayo Apotheker (2000). Is Agriculture in Need of Ethics? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 12 (1):9-16.
- Seth Christopher Yaw Appiah (2014). MR. International Journal Of Humanities and Social Studies 2 (6):276-280-2014.
- Michael C. Appleby (2005). Sustainable Agriculture is Humane, Humane Agriculture is Sustainable. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 18 (3):293-303.
- Michael C. Appleby, Neil Cutler, John Gazzard, Peter Goddard, John A. Milne, Colin Morgan & Andrew Redfern (2003). What Price Cheap Food? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 16 (4):395-408.
- Ton Baars (2011). Experiential Science; Towards an Integration of Implicit and Reflected Practitioner-Expert Knowledge in the Scientific Development of Organic Farming. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 24 (6):601-628.
- Babette Babich (2011). On Mitchell and on Glazebrook on Βίος. In Pol Vandevelde (ed.), Supplement to the 2011 Proceedings of the Heidegger Circle.
- Kathleen Baker (2000). Ecological Possibilities and Political Constraints : Adjustments of Farming to Protracted Drought by Women and Men in the Western Division of the Gambia. In Philip Anthony Stott & Sian Sullivan (eds.), Political Ecology: Science, Myth and Power. Oxford University Press 157--178.
- Jeffrey Burkhardt (1988). Crisis, Argument, and Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 1 (2):123-138.
- Monstrorum Historia (1998). Academy of Agriculture (France) 242 Academy of Music Meeting 405–407, 409 Ackley, HA 36 Adler, David 234–235 Adler, Saul 233. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 30:463-475.
- Catherine Kendig (2014). Hybridity in Agriculture. In Paul B. Thompson & David M. Kaplan (eds.), Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural Ethics. Springer
- Michiel Korthals & Cristian Timmermann (2012). Reflections on the International Networking Conference “Ethical and Social Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights – Agrifood and Health” Brussels, September 2011. Synesis 3 (1):G66-73.
- Hannes Rusch & Eckart Voland (forthcoming). Human Agricultural Economy is, and Likely Always Was, Largely Based on Kinship. Why? Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Cristian Timmermann (2015). Pesticides and the Patent Bargain. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (1):1-19.
- Cristian Timmermann & Georges F. Félix (forthcoming). Agroecology as a Vehicle for Contributive Justice. Agriculture and Human Values.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: