- Anna Abram (2007). Virtue Ethics and Professional Roles. By Justin Oakley and Dean Cocking. Heythrop Journal 48 (1):137–140.
- Carla Bagnoli (2006). Review of Virginia Held, The Ethics of Care: Personal, Political, Global. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2006 (6).
- Robert Cochran Jr (2000). Professionalism in the Postmodern Age: Its Death, Attempts at Resuscitation, and Alternate Sources of Virtue. Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy 14 (1):305-320.
- Damian Cox (2006). Agent-Based Theories of Right Action. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 9 (5):505 - 515.
- Garrett Cullity (1999). Virtue Ethics, Theory, and Warrant. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 2 (3):277-294.
- Lorenzo Greco (forthcoming). Aspirazione, riflessione e felicità: l’etica della virtù di Julia Annas. Iride.
- Simon Keller (2007). Virtue Ethics is Self-Effacing. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 85 (2):221 – 231.
- Daryl Koehn (1998). Virtue Ethics, the Firm, and Moral Psychology. Business Ethics Quarterly 8 (3):497-513.
- Christian Miller (ed.) (forthcoming). Character: New Directions From Philosophy, Psychology, and Theology. Oxford University Press.
- Christian Miller (forthcoming). Virtue Cultivation in Light of Situationism. In Julia Annas, Nancy Snow & Darcia Narvaez (eds.), Developing the Virtues: Integrating Perspectives. Oxford University Press
- Christian Miller (2013). Honesty, Cheating, and Character in College. Journal of College and Character:213-222.
- Peter Olsthoorn (2013). Virtue Ethics in the Military. In Stan van Hooft (ed.), The Handbook of Virtue Ethics. Acumen 365-374.
- Peter Olsthoorn (2008). The Ethics Curriculum at the Netherlands Defence Academy, and Some Problems with its Theoretical Underpinnings. In Paul Robinson, Nigel de Lee & Don Carrick (eds.), Ethics Education in the Military. Ashgate 119-130.
- Liezl van Zyl (2011). Right Action and the Non-Virtuous Agent. Journal of Applied Philosophy 28 (1):80-92.
- Liezl van Zyl (2005). In Defence of Agent-Based Virtue Ethics. Philosophical Papers 34 (2):273-288.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: