|1 — 50 / 129|
- Farid Abdel-Nour (2016). Responsible for the State: The Case of Obedient Subjects. European Journal of Political Theory 15 (3):259-275.
- Guy Aitchison (forthcoming). Rights, Citizenship and Political Struggle. European Journal of Political Theory:1474885115578052.
- Sahar Akhtar (forthcoming). Stripping Citizenship: Does Membership Have its (Moral) Privileges? Australasian Journal of Philosophy.
- Sahar Akhtar (2015). On the ‘State’ of International Political Philosophy. Analysis 75 (1):132-147.
- Sahar Akhtar (2011). Liberal Recognition for Identity? Only for Particularized Ones. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 10 (1):66-87.
- Amy Allen (2007). The Rights of Others: Aliens, Residents, and Citizens (Review). Hypatia 22 (2):200-204.
- Laura Andronache (2006). A National Identity Republicanism? European Journal of Political Theory 5 (4):399-414.
- Ulisses Araújo & Valéria Arantes (2009). The Ethics and Citizenship Program: A Brazilian Experience in Moral Education. Journal of Moral Education 38 (4):489-511.
- Chris Armstrong & Andrew Mason (2011). Introduction: Democratic Citizenship and its Futures. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 14 (5):553-560.
- Kathleen B. Jones (1997). Introduction. Hypatia 12 (4):1-5.
- Veit Bader (1997). Fairly Open Borders. In Citizenship and Exclusion. Macmillan 28-62.
- Veit Bader (1995). Citizenship and Exclusion. Political Theory 23 (2):211-246.
- Etienne Balibar (2001). Outlines of a Topography of Cruelty: Citizenship and Civility in the Era of Global Violence. Constellations 8 (1):15-29.
- Rainer Bauböbk (2009). The Rights and Duties of External Citizenship. Citizenship Studies 13 (5):475-499.
- Rainer Bauböck (2011). Citizenship and Freedom of Movement. In Roger Smith (ed.), Citizenship, Borders, and Human Needs. Pennsylvania University Press 343-376.
- Rainer Bauböck (2007). Stakeholder Citizenship and Transnational Political Participation: A Normative Evaluation of External Voting. Fordham Law Review 75 (5):2393-2447.
- Rainer Bauböck (2005). Expansive Citizenship: Voting Beyond Territory and Membership. PS: Political Science and Politics 38 (4):683-687.
- Rainer Bauböck (1994). Transnational Citizenship: Membership and Rights in International Migration. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Baumeister (2011). The Use of “Public Reason” by Religious and Secular Citizens: Limitations of Habermas' Conception of the Role of Religion in the Public Realm. Constellations 18 (2):222-243.
- Thomas Bender (1996). Clients or Citizens? Critical Review 10 (1):123-134.
- B. Berger (2010). Fear Itself: Civic War and the Corruption of the Citizen, by Peter Alexander Meyers. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2008. 376 Pp. $29.00 . Governing Through Crime: How the War on Crime Transformed American Democracy and Created a Culture of Fear, by Jonathan Simon. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008. 330 Pp. $29.99. [REVIEW] Political Theory 38 (2):291-299.
- R. J. Berry (1999). Environmental Education, Ethics and Citizenship Conference, Held at the Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers), 20 May 1998. Philosophy and Geography 2 (1):97 – 107.
- Camillo Bica (2007). Opposing a War and/or Supporting the Warrior: The Moral Obligations of Citizens in an Immoral War. Journal of Social Philosophy 38 (4):627–643.
- Leora Bilsky (2008). Citizenship as Mask: Between the Imposter and the Refugee. Constellations 15 (1):72-97.
- Jon Binnie (2009). Brenda Cossman, Sexual Citizens: The Legal and Cultural Regulation of Sex and Belonging. [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 17 (1):115-119.
- Lawrence J. Biskowski (1996). Review: Poise and Good Measure: The Education of Citizens. [REVIEW] Political Theory 24 (1):120 - 128.
- Michael Blake (2013). Immigration, Complicity, and Causality. In Rogers Smith (ed.), Citizenship, Plural Citizenships, and Cosmopolitan Alternatives. University of Pennsylvania Press
- Linda S. Bosniak (2006). The Citizen and the Alien: Dilemmas of Contemporary Membership. Princeton University Press.
- Alan Britton (2008). Review Of: Roth, K. & Burbules, NC 'Changing Notions of Citizenship Education in Contemporary Nation-States'. [REVIEW] Journal of Moral Education 37 (2):257-270.
- Nick Bromell (2013). Democratic Indignation: Black American Thought and the Politics of Dignity. Political Theory 41 (2):0090591712470627.
- Thom Brooks (2016). Becoming British: UK Citizenship Examined. Biteback.
- Cheshire Calhoun (2002). Feminism, the Family, and the Politics of the Closet: Lesbian and Gay Displacement. OUP Oxford.
- Joseph H. Carens (1998). Why Naturalization Should Be Easy: A Response to Noah Pickus. In Noah M. Jeddiah Pickus (ed.), Immigration and Citizenship in the 21st Century. Rowman and Lifflefield 141-146.
- David Carr (2006). The Moral Roots of Citizenship: Reconciling Principle and Character in Citizenship Education. Journal of Moral Education 35 (4):443-456.
- Andrés Fabián Henao Castro (2013). Antigone Claimed: “I Am a Stranger!” Political Theory and the Figure of the Stranger. Hypatia 28 (2):307-322.
- Francesco Chiesa & Enzo Rossi (forthcoming). Contested Identities and Spatial Marginalization: The Case of Roma and Gypsy-Travelers in Wales. In Stefano Moroni & David Weberman (eds.), Space and Pluralism.
- Gary Clemitshaw (2008). Citizenship Without History? Knowledge, Skills and Values in Citizenship Education. Ethics and Education 3 (2):135-147.
- Stephanie Collins & Holly Lawford-Smith (2016). The Transfer of Duties: From Individuals to States and Back Again. In Michael Brady & Miranda Fricker (eds.), The Epistemic Life of Groups. Oxford University Press 150-172.
- Lillian Corbin (2013). Australian Lawyers as Public Citizens. Legal Ethics 16 (1):57-72.
- W. Corlett (2006). Book Review: Citizen-Saints: Shakespeare and Political Theology. [REVIEW] Political Theory 34 (5):657-659.
- M. Victoria Costa (2009). Neo-Republicanism, Freedom as Non-Domination, and Citizen Virtue. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 8 (4):401-419.
- Maria Cristina Moreno-Gutierrez & Susana Frisancho (2010). Transitions to Democracy: The Role of Moral and Citizenship Education in Latin America (Vol 38, Pg 391, 2009). Journal of Moral Education 39 (1):129-129.
- George Crowder (2006). Homelessness, Citizenship, and Identity: The Uncanniness of Late Modernity. Contemporary Political Theory 5 (3):351-354.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Citizenship, Political Obligation, and the Right-Based Social Contract. Dissertation, University of Southern California
- Hartley Dean (2011). The Ethics of Migrant Welfare. Ethics and Social Welfare 5 (1):18-35.
- Jodi Dean (1997). Virtually Citizens. Constellations 4 (2):264-282.
- Andrew Dobson (2006). Citizenship. In Andrew Dobson & Robyn Eckersley (eds.), Political Theory and the Ecological Challenge. Cambridge University Press
- Andrew Dobson (2003). Citizenship and the Environment. Oxford University Press.
- R. A. Duff (2005). Introduction: Crime and Citizenship. Journal of Applied Philosophy 22 (3):211–216.
- Speranta Dumitru (2014). From Birthright Citizenship to Open Borders? Some Doubts. Ethical Perspectives 21 (4):608-614.
|1 — 50 / 129||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: