|1 — 50 / 81|
- Guy Axtell, (2011) Responsibilism: A Proposed Shared Research Program.
- Alison Bailey (2001). Taking Responsibility for Community Violence. In Peggy DesAutels & JoAnne Waugh (eds.), FEMINISTS DOING ETHICS.
- Martin Benjamin (1998). Why Blame the Organization? A Pragmatic Analysis of Collective Moral Responsibility. Teaching Philosophy 21 (2):201-204.
- Martin Benjamin (1976). Can Moral Responsibility Be Collective and Nondistributive? Social Theory and Practice 4 (1):93-106.
- Gunnar Björnsson (2011). Joint Responsibility Without Individual Control: Applying the Explanation Hypothesis. In Jeroen van den Hoven, Ibo van de Poel & Nicole Vincent (eds.), Compatibilist Responsibility: beyond free will and determinism. Springer.
- Thom Brooks (2002). Cosmopolitanism and Distributing Responsibilities. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 5 (3):92-97.
- Richard Child (2009). Should We Hold Nations Responsible? Res Publica 15 (2):195-202.
- Stephanie Collins (2013). Collectives' Duties and Collectivisation Duties. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 91 (2):231-248.
- J. Angelo Corlett (2001). Collective Moral Responsibility. Journal of Social Philosophy 32 (4):573–584.
- Neta C. Crawford (2007). Individual and Collective Moral Responsibility for Systemic Military Atrocity. Journal of Political Philosophy 15 (2):187–212.
- Maksymilian Del Mar (2011). Concerted Practices and the Presence of Obligations: Joint Action in Competition Law and Social Philosophy. [REVIEW] Law and Philosophy 30 (1):105-140.
- H. C. Dowdall (1926). The Application of Ward's Psychology to the Legal Problem of Corporate Entity. The Monist 36 (1):111-135.
- R. S. Downie (1982). Collective Responsibility in Health Care. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 7 (1):43-56.
- Wim Dubbink & Jeffery Smith (2011). A Political Account of Corporate Moral Responsibility. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 14 (2):223-246.
- David Evans (2001). Book Review. Moral Responsibility in the Holocaust: A Study in the Ethics of Character David H. Jones. [REVIEW] Mind 110 (438):485-488.
- Jessica Nihlén Fahlquist (2009). Moral Responsibility for Environmental Problems—Individual or Institutional? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (2):109-124.
- Peter A. French (1984). The Principle of Responsive Adjustment in Corporate Moral Responsibility: The Crash on Mount Erebus. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 3 (2):101 - 111.
- Peter A. French, Jeffrey Nesteruk & David T. Risser (1992). Corporations in the Moral Community. Harcourt Brace Jovanovich College Publishers.
- Jan Edward Garrett (1989). Unredistributable Corporate Moral Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 8 (7):535 - 545.
- Margaret Gilbert (2006). Who's to Blame? Collective Moral Responsibility and its Implications for Group Members. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 30 (1):94–114.
- John Martin Gillroy (1992). Public Policy and Environmental Risk: Political Theory, Human Agency, and the Imprisoned Rider. Environmental Ethics 14 (3):217-237.
- Elsa González (2002). Defining a Post-Conventional Corporate Moral Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 39 (1-2):101 - 108.
- Keith Graham (2006). Imposing and Embracing Collective Responsibility: Why the Moral Difference? Midwest Studies in Philosophy 30 (1):256–268.
- Keith Graham (2001). The Moral Significance of Collective Entities. Inquiry 44 (1):21 – 41.
- Ken Hanly (1991). The Moral Responsibility of Corporations. Dialogue 30 (04):555-.
- F. Allan Hanson (2008). The Anachronism of Moral Individualism and the Responsibility of Extended Agency. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 7 (3):415-424.
- Virginia Held (2002). Group Responsibility for Ethnic Conflict. Journal of Ethics 6 (2):157-178.
- Tracy Isaacs (2006). Collective Moral Responsibility and Collective Intention. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 30 (1):59–73.
- Tracy Lynn Isaacs (2011). Moral Responsibility in Collective Contexts. Oxford University Press.
- Neil Levy (2003). Cultural Membership and Moral Responsibility. The Monist 86 (2):145-163.
- Chieh-Peng Lin, Shwu-Chuan Chen, Chou-Kang Chiu & Wan-Yu Lee (2011). Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 102 (3):455-471.
- Christian List & Pettit (2012). Episteme Symposium on Group Agency: Replies to Gaus, Cariani, Sylvan, and Briggs. Episteme 9 (3):293-309.
- Kirk Ludwig (2007). The Argument From Normative Autonomy for Collective Agents. Journal of Social Philosophy 38 (3):410–427.
- Alice MacLachlan, The Philosophical Controversy Over Political Forgiveness.
- Pekka Mäkelä (2007). Collective Agents and Moral Responsibility. Journal of Social Philosophy 38 (3):456–468.
- Martin Hees Matthew Brahavanm (forthcoming). Responsibility Voids. Philosophical Quarterly.
- Larry May (2005). Collective Responsibility, Honor, and the Rules of War. Journal of Social Philosophy 36 (3):289–304.
- David Miller (2004). Holding Nations Responsible. Ethics 114 (2):240-268.
- Seumas Miller (2006). Collective Moral Responsibility: An Individualist Account. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 30 (1):176–193.
- Seumas Miller (2001). Collective Moral Responsibility for Omissions. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 20 (1):5-24.
- Seumas Miller (2001). Social Action: A Teleological Account. Cambridge University Press.
- Seumas Miller (1998). Collective Responsibility, Armed Intervention and the Rwandan Genocide. International Journal of Applied Philosophy 12 (2):223-238.
- Seumas Miller & Pekka Makela (2005). The Collectivist Approach to Collective Moral Responsibility. Metaphilosophy 36 (5):634-651.
- Geoff Moore (1999). Corporate Moral Agency: Review and Implications. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 21 (4):329 - 343.
- Roland Pierik (2008). Collective Responsibility and National Responsibility. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 11 (4):465-483.
- Linda Radzik (2009). Making Amends: Atonement in Morality, Law, and Politics. Oxford University Press.
- Linda Radzik (2001). Collective Responsibility and Duties to Respond. Social Theory and Practice 27 (3):455-471.
- David T. Risser, Collective Moral Responsibility. Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- David T. Risser (1996). The Social Dimension of Moral Responsibility: Taking Organizations Seriously. Journal of Social Philosophy 27 (1):189-207.
|1 — 50 / 81||
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: