- Victor Argonov (2012). Neural Correlate of Consciousness in a Single Electron: Radical Answer to “Quantum Theories of Consciousness”. Neuroquantology 12 (2):276-285.
- H. Heath Bawden (1947). The Psychical as a Biological Directive. Philosophy of Science 14 (January):56-67.
- Philip Clapson (2001). Consciousness: The Organismic Approach. Neuro-Psychoanalysis 3 (2):203-220.
- Elio Conte (2011). On the Logical Origins of Quantum Mechanics Demonstrated by Using Clifford Algebra. Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics 8 (25):109-126.
- Jane Cull & Massimo Bondi (2001). Biology/Psychology of Consciousness: A Circular Perspective. Constructivism in the Human Sciences 6 (1):23-29.
- Brenda J. Dunne & Robert G. Jahn (2005). Consciousness, Information, and Living Systems. Cellular and Molecular Biology 51:703-714.
- Steven Ericsson-Zenith (forthcoming). Explaining Experience In Nature: The Foundations Of Logic And Apprehension. Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering.
- Brian Goodwin (1995). Consciousness in the Biological Sciences. Journal of Consciousness Studies 2 (4):373-373.
- Helena Knyazeva (2011). The Cognitive Architecture of Embodied Mind. International Journal of the Humanities 8 (12):1-10.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2001). Evolution of Sentience, Consciousness and Language Viewed From a Darwinian and Purposive Perspective. In From The Human World in the Physical Universe: Consciousness, Free Will and Evolution, ch. 7. Rowman and Littlefield. 162-201.
- Daniel W. Miller (2003). Homeodynamics in Consciousness. Advances in Mind-Body Medicine 19 (3):35-46.
- Alexandra H. M. Nagel (1997). Are Plants Conscious? Journal of Consciousness Studies 4 (3):215-230.
- Matthew Stuart Piper (2012). You Can't Eat Causal Cake with an Abstract Fork: An Argument Against Computational Theories of Consciousness. Journal of Consciousness Studies 19 (11-12):154-90.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2013). Nano-Time Intervals in Bio-Systems - Their Relevance to Nano-Bio-Science and Nano-Bio-Technology. In Proceedings of 2nd National seminar on New Materials Research and Nanotechnology (NSNMRN2013) held at Department of Physics, Government Arts College, Stone House Hill, OOty-643 002, the Nilagiris District, Tamilnadu, India, between 25-27, September, 201. 172-178.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2011). UNDERSTANDING HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS AND MENTAL FUNCTIONS: A LIFE-SCIENTIFIC PERSPECTIVE OF BRAHMAJNAANA. In In the Proceedings of 4th National conference on VEDIC SCIENCE with theme of "Ancient Indian Life science and related Technologies" on 23rd, 24th, and 25th December 2011 atBangalore conducted by National Institute of Vedic Science (NIVS ) Bang.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2009). THE PHYSICOCHEMICAL NATURE OF THOUGHTS AND IDEAS: AN ANCIENT INDIAN INSIGHT. In Proceedings of the Third Vedic Science Conferenceon Chemical Sciences and Technology in Ancient Indiaheld at Bangalore on 23rd, 24th&25th, January, 2009 by National Institute of Vedic Sciences, Bangalore.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2009). The Infrasonics and Electronics of Bionics. In Proceedings of Presentations at International Conference on Photonics, Nano-Technology and Computer Applications (ICOPNAC- 2009), 25-28 February 2009 Held at Center for Research and Development, PRIST UNIVERSITY,. 20-39.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2008). THE PHYSICAL STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF MIND: A MODERN SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATION OF ADVAITA PHILOSOPHY WITH IMPLICATIONS AND APPLICATION TO COGNITIVE SCIENCES AND NATURAL LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION. In Proceedings of the national seminar on Sanskrit in the Modern Context conducted by Department of Sanskrit Studies and the School of humanities, University of Hyderabad between11-13, February 2008.
- Varanasi Ramabrahmam (2007). The Science of Human Consciousness. Ludus Vitalis ( num 27):127-142.
- Bhakti Niskama Shanta (2011). Sorry, Darwin: Chemistry Never Made the Transition to Biology. Science and Scientist (scienceandscientist.org/biology) and Darwin Under Siege (scienceandscientist.org/Darwin).
- Ph D. Sripad Bhakti Madhava Puri Maharaja (2013). Conference Souvenir: 'Science and Scientist - 2013'. Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: