|1 — 50 / 59|
Business Ethics and Public Policy
- Susan Ariel Aaronson (2005). “Minding Our Business”: What the United States Government has Done and Can Do to Ensure That U.S. Multinationals Act Responsibly in Foreign Markets. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 59 (1-2):175 - 198.
- Igor Abramov (2009). Building Peace in Fragile States — Building Trust is Essential for Effective Public-Private Partnerships. Journal of Business Ethics 89 (4):481 - 494.
- Jenny Fairbrass & Anna Zueva-Owens (2012). Conceptualising Corporate Social Responsibility: 'Relational Governance' Assessed, Augmented, and Adapted. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 105 (3):321-335.
- William C. Frederick (1991). The Moral Authority of Transnational Corporate Codes. Journal of Business Ethics 10 (3):165 - 177.
- Clinton Free & Vaughan Radcliffe (2009). Accountability in Crisis: The Sponsorship Scandal and the Office of the Comptroller General in Canada. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 84 (2):189 - 208.
- Zoe Gill (2012). Located Subjects: The Daily Lives of Policy Workers. In Angelique Bletsas & Chris Beasley (eds.), Engaging with Carol Bacchi: Strategic Interventions and Exchanges. University of Adelaide Press.
- Susan Goodwin (2012). Women, Policy and Politics: Recasting Policy Studies. In Angelique Bletsas & Chris Beasley (eds.), Engaging with Carol Bacchi: Strategic Interventions and Exchanges. University of Adelaide Press.
- David T. Risser (1989). Punishing Corporations: A Proposal. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 8 (3):83-92.
- Jeffery Smith (2011). A Political Account of Corporate Moral Responsibility. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 14 (2):223 - 246.
- Margit Sutrop & Kadri Simm (2011). Pharmaceuticals. In Ruth Chadwick, Henk ten Have & E. M. Meslin (eds.), SAGE Handbook of Healthcare Ethics. Sage Publications. 427-439.
- Kristin Voigt, Stuart G. Nicholls & Garrath Williams (2014). Childhood Obesity: Ethical and Policy Issues. Oxford University Press.
- Steven E. Wallis (2011). Avoiding Policy Failure. Emergent Publications.
- Dita Wickins-Drazilova & Garrath Williams (2011). Ethics and Public Policy. In Luis Moreno, Iris Pigeot & Wolfgang Ahrens (eds.), Epidemiology of Obesity in Children and Adolescents. Springer Science+Business Media. 7--20.
|1 — 50 / 59||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: