|1 — 50 / 625|
- R. A. (1979). Lawyers' Ethics in an Adversary System. Review of Metaphysics 32 (3):542-543.
- Richard L. Abel (2012). Comparative Studies of Lawyer Deviance and Discipline. Legal Ethics 15 (2):187-195.
- Richard L. Abel (2008). Lawyers in the Dock: Learning From Attorney Disciplinary Procedings. Oup Usa.
- Ann Abraham (1998). Legal Ethics and the Legal Services Ombudsman. Legal Ethics 1 (1):23-24.
- Bruce A. Ackerman (1984). Reconstructing American Law.
- Annalise Acorn (2011). Understanding Lawyers' Ethics in Canada. Legal Ethics 14 (1):169-171.
- Annalise Acorn & Jason Buttuls (2013). The Not Now Habit: Procrastination, Legal Ethics and Legal Education. Legal Ethics 16 (1):73-96.
- Jess Alderman (2007). Ethical Implications of Physician Involvement in Lawsuits on Behalf of the Tobacco Industry. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35 (4):692-698.
- Jami L. Anderson (1999). A Hegelian Theory of Punishment. Legal Theory 5 (4):363-388.
- Jami L. Anderson (1999). Annulment Retributivism: A Hegelian Theory of Punishment. Cambridge University Press 5 (4):363-388.
- Jami L. Anderson (1997). Reciprocity as a Justification for Retributivism. Criminal Justice Ethics 16 (1):13-25.
- George J. Annas (1975). LAW & PSYCHIATRY: When Must the Doctor Warn Others of the Potential Dangerousness of His Patient's Condition? Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 3 (2):2-2.
- Annette Ruth Appell, Representing Children, Representing What?: Critical Reflections on Lawyering for Children.
- Matthew Arnould, A Maverick Achieves Something Nobler Than Simple Rebellion: Why Sharesleuth is Legal Under Section 10(B) and Rule 10b-5, and Why It Should Remain That Way. [REVIEW]
- H. W. Arthurs (1999). Global Code of Legal Ethics for the Transnational Legal Field, A. Legal Ethics 2:59.
- Andrew Ashworth & Meredith Blake (2004). Ethics and the Criminal Defence Lawyer. Legal Ethics 7 (2):167-189.
- Michael Asimow & Richard Weisberg, When the Lawyer Knows the Client is Guilty: Client Confessions in Legal Ethics, Popular Culture, and Literature.
- American Bar Association (1992). Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Lesley Austen, Bryony Gilbert, Jackie Heath & Robert Mitchell (1998). Lawyers and the Media. Legal Ethics 1 (2):109-116.
- Silas Blake Axtell (1950). A Paper on the Contigent Fee, Leagl Aid and Ethics. The Hague,M. Nijhoff.
- Alison Baigent & College of Law (1993). Pervasive Topics. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Ejarra Batu Balcha (2014). Functional Inter-Textuality in the Spoken and Written Genres of Legal Statutes: A Discursive Analysis of Judge's Summing-Up and Lawyers’ Closing Arguments in Adama High Criminal Court. Studies in Logic, Grammar and Rhetoric 38 (1):7-25.
- Milner Ball (2000). Lawyers in Context: Moses, Brandeis and the A.B.A. Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy 14 (1):321-348.
- Reza Banakar (2007). Whose Experience is the Measure of Justice. Legal Ethics 10:209.
- Senate of the Inns of Court and the Bar (1985). Code of Conduct for the Bar of England and Wales Effective From 1st January 1981. The Senate.
- John J. Barceló & Roger C. Cramton (1999). Lawyers' Practice and Ideals a Comparative View.
- David W. Barnes (2005). Imwinkelried's Argument for Normative Ethical Testimony. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 33 (2):234-241.
- David Barnhizer (1997). The Warrior Lawyer Enhance Your Chances of Victory Through Risk and Disciplined Strategy.
- Paula Baron (2011). The Emperor's New Clothes : From Atticus Finch to Denny Crane. In Reid Mortensen, Francesca Bartlett & Kieran Tranter (eds.), Alternative Perspectives on Lawyers and Legal Ethics: Reimagining the Profession. Routledge.
- Francesca Bartlett (2011). The Role of Apologies in Lawyers' Professional Discipline. Legal Ethics 14 (1):49-72.
- Francesca Bartlett & Reid Mortensen (2009). Integrity in Legal Practice: A Report From the Third International Legal Ethics Conference, Gold Coast, Australia. Legal Ethics 12 (1):100.
- Hamilton Baynes (1917). Doctors, Lawyers, and Parsons. An Essay in Reconstruction. Hibbert Journal 16:103.
- Michele Beardslee (2009). Advocacy in the Court of Public Opinion Part I: Broadening the Role of Corporate Attorneys, 22 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 1259.
- Mario Bengzon (1953). Practical Exercises and Legal Ethics Bar Reviewer. Manila, Lawyers Co-Operative Pub. Co..
- Steven K. Berenson, Government Lawyer as Cause Lawyer: A Study of Three High Profile Government Lawsuits.
- Leonard Berlin (1977). Countersuing the Attorney to Stop Frivolous Lawsuits. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 5 (4):3-4.
- Christof Bernhart (2011). Die Professionellen Standards des Rechtsanwalts: Ein Handbuch Zum Anwaltsrecht. Dike.
- Joan E. Bertin & Mary S. Henifin (1994). Science, Law, and the Search for Truth in the Courtroom: Lessons From Daubert V. Merrell Dow. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 22 (1):6-20.
- Joseph Bien (1994). Schedler and How Lawyers Should Be Prohibited From Misleading Juries. Southwest Philosophy Review 10 (2):165-166.
- Roger Billins (1999). Solicitors' Duties and Liabilities.
- Geoffrey Bindman (2001). The Ethics And Conduct Of Lawyers In England and Wales. Legal Ethics 4 (2):146-149.
- Pamela Bluh (2006). "Open Access," Legal Publishing, and Online Repositories. Journal of Law, Medicine Ethics 34 (1):126-130.
- Michael Bohlander (1998). Lawyers and the Media: German Experience. Legal Ethics 1 (2):126-129.
- Edwin Bolte (1928). Ethics for Success at the Bar. Baltimore, Waverly Press, Inc..
- Alison Bone (2008). The (Scottish) Elephant in the Corner: Legal Ethics in the Curriculum. Legal Ethics 11 (1):11-15.
- Andrew Boon (2008). The Ethics and Conduct of Lawyers in England and Wales. Hart.
- Andrew Boon (2004). Cause Lawyers and the Alternative Ethical Paradigm: Ideology and Transgression. Legal Ethics 7:250.
- Andrew Boon (2002). Ethics in Legal Education and Training: Four Reports, Three Jurisdictions and a Prospectus. Legal Ethics 5 (1-2):1-2.
- Andrew Boon & Susan Nash (2006). Special Advocacy: Political Expediency and Legal Roles in Modern Judicial Systems. Legal Ethics 9 (1):101-124.
- Thomas Bost, The Lawyer as Truth-Teller: Lessons From Enron.
|1 — 50 / 625||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: