|1 — 50 / 99|
- Kleio Akrivou, Dimitrios Bourantas, Shenjiang Mo & Evi Papalois (2011). The Sound of Silence – A Space for Morality? The Role of Solitude for Ethical Decision Making. Journal of Business Ethics 102 (1):119-133.
- Joel Amernic & Russell Craig (2013). Leadership Discourse, Culture, and Corporate Ethics: CEO-Speak at News Corporation. Journal of Business Ethics 118 (2):379-394.
- Barbara Arel, Cathy A. Beaudoin & Anna M. Cianci (2012). The Impact of Ethical Leadership, the Internal Audit Function, and Moral Intensity on a Financial Reporting Decision. Journal of Business Ethics 109 (3):351-366.
- James B. Avey, Tara S. Wernsing & Michael E. Palanski (2012). Exploring the Process of Ethical Leadership: The Mediating Role of Employee Voice and Psychological Ownership. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 107 (1):21-34.
- Eliane Bacha & Sandra Walker (2013). The Relationship Between Transformational Leadership and Followers' Perceptions of Fairness. Journal of Business Ethics 116 (3):667-680.
- Kanika T. Bhal & Anubha Dadhich (2011). Impact of Ethical Leadership and Leader–Member Exchange on Whistle Blowing: The Moderating Impact of the Moral Intensity of the Issue. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 103 (3):485-496.
- Bernard Burnes & Rune Todnem By (2012). Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 108 (2):239-252.
- Cam Caldwell, Rolf D. Dixon, Ryan Atkins & Stefan M. Dowdell (2011). Repentance and Continuous Improvement: Ethical Implications for the Modern Leader. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 102 (3):473-487.
- Cam Caldwell, Rolf D. Dixon, Larry A. Floyd, Joe Chaudoin, Jonathan Post & Gaynor Cheokas (2012). Transformative Leadership: Achieving Unparalleled Excellence. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 109 (2):175-187.
- Kim Cameron (2011). Responsible Leadership as Virtuous Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics 98 (S1):25-35.
- Dawn S. Carlson & Pamela L. Perrewe (1995). Institutionalization of Organizational Ethics Through Transformational Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics 14 (10):829 - 838.
- Chin-Yi Chen & Chin-Fang Yang (2012). The Impact of Spiritual Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Multi-Sample Analysis. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 105 (1):107-114.
- Peter deMaCarty (2009). Financial Returns of Corporate Social Responsibility, and the Moral Freedom and Responsibility of Business Leaders. Business and Society Review 114 (3):393-433.
- Dan Demetriou (2013). The Virtues of Honorable Business Executives. In Mike Austin (ed.), Virtues in Action: New Essays in Applied Virtue Ethics. Palgrave Macmillan. 29-38.
- Ann C. Dzuranin, Rebecca Toppe Shortridge & Pamela A. Smith (2013). Building Ethical Leaders: A Way to Integrate and Assess Ethics Education. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 115 (1):101-114.
- R. Edward Freeman & Ellen R. Auster (2011). Values, Authenticity, and Responsible Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics 98 (S1):15-23.
|1 — 50 / 99||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: