- Dvir Aran & Asaf Hellman (forthcoming). Unmasking Risk Loci: DNA Methylation Illuminates the Biology of Cancer Predisposition. Bioessays.
- Thejasvi Beleyur, Abdul Kareem, Valiya Kadavu, Anil Shaji & Kalika Prasad (forthcoming). A Mathematical Basis for Plant Patterning Derived From Physico‐Chemical Phenomena. Bioessays.
- Johan Bolhuis, Roberto Botelho, Graham Budd, Gustavo Caetano-Anolles, Piero Carninci, Kathy Cheah, Tal Dagan, Rob DeSalle, Michela Frye & Holly Goodson (unknown). In Grateful Recognition of Our Editorial Board and Guest Editors. Bioessays 35:1018-1019.
- Bruno Bost & Reiner A. Veitia (forthcoming). Dominance and Interloci Interactions in Transcriptional Activation Cascades: Models Explaining Compensatory Mutations and Inheritance Patterns. Bioessays.
- Darya Chetverina, Tsutomu Aoki, Maksim Erokhin, Pavel Georgiev & Paul Schedl (forthcoming). Making Connections: Insulators Organize Eukaryotic Chromosomes Into Independent Cis‐Regulatory Networks. Bioessays.
- Philippe Collas, Eivind G. Lund & Anja R. Oldenburg (forthcoming). Closing the (Nuclear) Envelope on the Genome: How Nuclear Lamins Interact with Promoters and Modulate Gene Expression. Bioessays.
- Joris Deelen, Marian Beekman, Miriam Capri, Claudio Franceschi & P. Eline Slagboom (forthcoming). Identifying the Genomic Determinants of Aging and Longevity in Human Population Studies: Progress and Challenges. Bioessays.
- Pierre‐Antoine Defossez (2013). Ceci N'est Pas Une DNMT: Recently Discovered Functions of DNMT2 and Their Relation to Methyltransferase Activity (Comment on DOI 10.1002/Bies. 201300088). [REVIEW] Bioessays 35 (12):1024-1024.
- Antonio M. Fernandes, Kandice Fero, Wolfgang Driever & Harold A. Burgess (unknown). Insights & Perspectives. Bioessays 35:775-779.
- Marc Thilo Figge, Heinz D. Osiewacz & Andreas S. Reichert (forthcoming). Quality Control of Mitochondria During Aging: Is There a Good and a Bad Side of Mitochondrial Dynamics? Bioessays.
- Benjamin S. Glick (forthcoming). Integrated Self‐Organization of Transitional ER and Early Golgi Compartments. Bioessays.
- Bryony J. Graham, Deborah Hay, Jim Hughes & Doug Higgs (forthcoming). The Worm has Turned. Bioessays.
- Stephan Greiner & Ralph Bock (forthcoming). Tuning a Ménage à Trois: Co‐Evolution and Co‐Adaptation of Nuclear and Organellar Genomes in Plants. Bioessays.
- Edward Hawrot (2013). Connecting the Dots Between G Proteins, G Protein Coupled Receptors, and Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors (Comment on DOI 10.1002/Bies. 201300082). [REVIEW] Bioessays 35 (12):1022-1022.
- Yu‐Ching Huang & John Wang (forthcoming). Did the Fire Ant Supergene Evolve Selfishly or Socially? Bioessays.
- Nadine Kabbani, Jacob C. Nordman, Brian A. Corgiat, Daniel P. Veltri, Amarda Shehu, Victoria A. Seymour, David J. Adams, Zeljko Durdevic, Matthias Schaefer & Ron Milo (unknown). Insights & Perspectives. Bioessays 35:1025-1034.
- William M. Keyes (2013). Rearranging Senescence: Transposable Elements Become Active in Aging Cells (Comment on DOI 10.1002/Bies. 201300097). Bioessays 35 (12):1023-1023.
- Frode Kjosavik (2013). Genes, Structuring Powers and the Flow of Information in Living Systems. Biology and Philosophy:1-16.
- Nick R. Love, Mathias Ziegler, Yaoyao Chen & Enrique Amaya (forthcoming). Carbohydrate Metabolism During Vertebrate Appendage Regeneration: What is its Role? How is It Regulated? Bioessays.
- Joseph A. Marsh & Sarah A. Teichmann (forthcoming). Parallel Dynamics and Evolution: Protein Conformational Fluctuations and Assembly Reflect Evolutionary Changes in Sequence and Structure. Bioessays.
- Anthony J. Morgan & Antony Galione (forthcoming). Two‐Pore Channels (TPCs): Current Controversies. Bioessays.
- Jovica Ninkovic & Magdalena Götz (forthcoming). Fate Specification in the Adult Brain–Lessons for Eliciting Neurogenesis From Glial Cells. Bioessays.
- Laura Wegener Parfrey & Daniel Jg Lahr (forthcoming). Multicellularity Arose Several Times in the Evolution of Eukaryotes (Response to DOI 10.1002/Bies. 201100187). Bioessays.
- Dirk S. Paul, Nicole Soranzo & Stephan Beck (forthcoming). Functional Interpretation of Non‐Coding Sequence Variation: Concepts and Challenges. Bioessays.
- James P. Reddington, Duncan Sproul & Richard R. Meehan (forthcoming). DNA Methylation Reprogramming in Cancer: Does It Act by Re‐Configuring the Binding Landscape of Polycomb Repressive Complexes? Bioessays.
- Gerald Schönknecht, Andreas Pm Weber & Martin J. Lercher (forthcoming). Horizontal Gene Acquisitions by Eukaryotes as Drivers of Adaptive Evolution. Bioessays.
- John R. Speakman & Michael Garratt (forthcoming). Oxidative Stress as a Cost of Reproduction: Beyond the Simplistic Trade‐Off Model. Bioessays.
- Keith E. Szulwach & Peng Jin (forthcoming). Integrating DNA Methylation Dynamics Into a Framework for Understanding Epigenetic Codes. Bioessays.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: