- Douglas Adams (2012). The Issues and Challenges of Research Ethics Education in the University, Particularly in the Area of the Social Sciences. Teaching Ethics 12 (2):141-144.
- Robert L. Badger (ed.) (2007). Ideas That Work In College Teaching. SUNY Press.
- Oleg Bazaluk (ed.) (2013). The future human image: Whom and How to educate in younger generation.Book 3. ISPC.
- Oleg Bazaluk (2012). The future human image: Whom and How to educate in younger generation.Book 2. ISPC.
- Oleg Bazaluk (ed.) (2011). The future human image: Whom and How to educate in younger generation.Book 1. ISPC.
- Oleg Bazaluk & Tamara Blazhevich (2012). COSMIC EDUCATION: FORMATION OF A PLANETARY AND COSMIC PERSONALITY. Philosophy and Cosmology 1 (10):147-160.
- Robert Greenleaf Brice (2008). A Reply to John Searle and Other Traditionalists. Multicultural Education 16 (2):37-40.
- Frank Codispoti (2011). The Academic College Course is An Argument. Inquiry 26 (1):47-54.
- Sarah DesRoches (2011). Inserting The Subjective “I”: Globalization, Neo-Liberalism & Student Agency In Post-Secondary Education. Les Ateliers de l'Éthique / the Ethics Forum 6 (1):78-84.
- Son Dong-Huyn (2008). New Trends in University Education and Philosophy Education in Korea. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:267-282.
- Andreas Dorschel (2010). Die Idee des Konservatoriums. In Laurenz Lütteken (ed.), Mendelssohns Welten. Bärenreiter 89-108.
- Joseph S. Fulda, Restoring Integrity to the Academy: Some Sweeping Suggestions for Wholesale Change.
- Dan Gibton & Naama Sabar (1995). Many Doubts, Few Excuses: Zionist Education in Kibbutz High Schools. Journal of Moral Education 24 (3):289-306.
- Brent Gregory, Sue Gregory, Bogdanovych A., Jacobson Michael, Newstead Anne & Simeon Simoff and Many Others (2011). How Are Australian Higher Education Institutions Contributing to Innovative Teaching and Learning Through Virtual Worlds? In Gregory Sue (ed.), Proceedings of Ascilite 2011 (Australian Society of Computers in Tertiary Education). Ascilite
- Suzy Harris (2012). The University's Uncommon Community. Journal of Philosophy of Education 46 (2):236-250.
- Valerie Harwood & Mary Lou Rasmussen (2013). Practising Critique, Attending to Truth: The Pedagogy of Discriminatory Speech. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (8):874-884.
- Idolina Hernandez (2011). Critical Thinking and Social Interaction in the Online Environment. Inquiry 26 (1):55-61.
- Marnie Hughes-Warrington (2012). The Ethics of Internationalisation in Higher Education: Hospitality, Self-Presence and 'Being Late'. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (3):312-322.
- S. J. Joseph Marina (2010). Inner-City Healthcare and Higher Education. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 7 (1):115-130.
- H. C. Kazanas (ed.) (1973). The Philosophy & Foundations of Vocational Education. New York,Mss Information Corp..
- Matt Lamkin (2012). Cognitive Enhancements and the Values of Higher Education. Health Care Analysis 20 (4):347-355.
- K. H. Lawson (1998). Philosophical Issues in the Education of Adults. Continuing Education Press.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2014). How Universities Can Help Create a Wiser World: The Urgent Need for an Academic Revolution. Imprint Academic.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2014). Revolutionary Thought. Times Higher Education (2136):30.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2014). Global Philosophy: What Philosophy Ought to Be. Imprint Academic.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2012). A Revolution in Universities. Bedales Association and Old Bedalian Newsletter:19.
- Thaddeus Metz (forthcoming). Africanising Institutional Culture: What is Possible and Plausible. In Michael Cross & Amasa Ndofirepi (eds.), Knowledge and Change in the African University: Challenges and Opportunities. Sense Publishers
- Thaddeus Metz (forthcoming). Managerialism as Anti-Social: The Implications of Ubuntu for Knowledge Production. In Michael Cross & Amasa Ndofirepi (eds.), Knowledge and Change in the African University: Challenges and Opportunities. Sense Publishers
- Thaddeus Metz (2015). Africanising Institutional Culture: What is Possible and Plausible. In Pedro Tabensky & Sally Matthews (eds.), Being at Home: Race, Institutional Culture and Transformation at South African Higher Education Institutions. University of KwaZulu-Natal Press 242-272.
- Thaddeus Metz (2011). Accountability in Higher Education: A Comprehensive Analytical Framework. Theory and Research in Education 9 (1):41-58.
- W. E. Morrow (2009). Bounds of Democracy: Epistemological Access in Higher Education. Hsrc Press.
- Karmen Rodman, Roberto Biloslavo & Silva Bratož (2013). Institutional Quality of a Higher Education Institution From the Perspective of Employers. Minerva 51 (1):71-92.
- Naoko Saito & Paul Standish (eds.) (2011). Stanley Cavell and the Education of Grownups. Fordham University Press.
- John Sealey (1985). Religious Education: Philosophical Perspectives. Allen & Unwin.
- Meg Stalcup (2011). Lab Notes: Write-Up of an Experiment in Collaborative Anthropology. In P. Rabinow (ed.), The Accompaniment: Assembling the Contemporary. University of Chicago 132-139.
- Paul Standish (2007). Education for Grown-Ups, a Religion for Adults: Scepticism and Alterity in Cavell and Levinas. Ethics and Education 2 (1):73-91.
- Raymond Aaron Younis (forthcoming). Ethics, Virtues, Neuroscience and Education (II). In Tbc (ed.), Reimagining the University.
- Raymond Aaron Younis (2014). On Thinking (and Measurement). In R. Scott Webster Steven A. Stolz (ed.), Measuring up in education. PESA 255-267.
- Raymond Aaron Younis (2008). The Idols of the Tower. In The Ownership and Dissemination of Knowledge. PESA 1-15.
- Raymond Aaron Younis, Aristotle's Lantern. Selected Papers From the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain Conference New College Oxford 2007.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: