- Douglas Adams (2012). The Issues and Challenges of Research Ethics Education in the University, Particularly in the Area of the Social Sciences. Teaching Ethics 12 (2):141-144.
- Robert Greenleaf Brice (2008). A Reply to John Searle and Other Traditionalists. Multicultural Education 16 (2):37-40.
- Frank Codispoti (2011). The Academic College Course is An Argument. Inquiry 26 (1):47-54.
- Sarah DesRoches (2011). (Re)Inserting The Subjective “I”: Globalization, Neo-Liberalism & Student Agency In Post-Secondary Education. Les Ateliers de l'Éthique / the Ethics Forum 6 (1):78-84.
- Son Dong-Huyn (2008). New Trends in University Education and Philosophy Education in Korea. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:267-282.
- Joseph S. Fulda, Restoring Integrity to the Academy: Some Sweeping Suggestions for Wholesale Change.
- Dan Gibton & Naama Sabar (1995). Many Doubts, Few Excuses: Zionist Education in Kibbutz High Schools. Journal of Moral Education 24 (3):289-306.
- Brent Gregory, Sue Gregory, Bogdanovych A., Jacobson Michael, Newstead Anne & Simeon Simoff and Many Others (2011). How Are Australian Higher Education Institutions Contributing to Innovative Teaching and Learning Through Virtual Worlds? In Gregory Sue (ed.), Proceedings of Ascilite 2011 (Australian Society of Computers in Tertiary Education). Ascilite.
- Suzy Harris (2012). The University's Uncommon Community. Journal of Philosophy of Education 46 (2):236-250.
- Valerie Harwood & Mary Lou Rasmussen (2013). Practising Critique, Attending to Truth: The Pedagogy of Discriminatory Speech. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (8):874-884.
- Idolina Hernandez (2011). Critical Thinking and Social Interaction in the Online Environment. Inquiry 26 (1):55-61.
- Marnie Hughes-Warrington (2012). The Ethics of Internationalisation in Higher Education: Hospitality, Self-Presence and 'Being Late'. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (3):312-322.
- S. J. Joseph Marina (2010). Inner-City Healthcare and Higher Education. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 7 (1).
- H. C. Kazanas (ed.) (1973). The Philosophy & Foundations of Vocational Education. New York,Mss Information Corp..
- Matt Lamkin (2012). Cognitive Enhancements and the Values of Higher Education. Health Care Analysis 20 (4):347-355.
- K. H. Lawson (1998). Philosophical Issues in the Education of Adults. Continuing Education Press.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2014). How Universities Can Help Create a Wiser World: The Urgent Need for an Academic Revolution. Imprint Academic.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2014). Revolutionary Thought. Times Higher Education (2136):30.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2012). A Revolution in Universities. Bedales Association and Old Bedalian Newsletter:19.
- Thaddeus Metz (forthcoming). Africanising Institutional Culture: What is Possible and Plausible. In Pedro Tabensky & Sally Matthews (eds.), Being at Home: Race, Institutional Culture and Transformation at South African Higher Education Institutions. University of KwaZulu-Natal Press.
- W. E. Morrow (2009). Bounds of Democracy: Epistemological Access in Higher Education. Hsrc Press.
- Karmen Rodman, Roberto Biloslavo & Silva Bratož (2013). Institutional Quality of a Higher Education Institution From the Perspective of Employers. Minerva 51 (1):71-92.
- Naoko Saito & Paul Standish (eds.) (2011). Stanley Cavell and the Education of Grownups. Fordham University Press.
- John Sealey (1985). Religious Education: Philosophical Perspectives. Allen & Unwin.
- Paul Standish (2007). Education for Grown-Ups, a Religion for Adults: Scepticism and Alterity in Cavell and Levinas. Ethics and Education 2 (1):73-91.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: