- Abigail Bache (2010). Qarase V. Bainimarama: The End of Democratic Rule in Fiji? [REVIEW] Human Rights Review 11 (3):357-371.
- James G. Carrier (1992). History and Tradition in Melanesian Anthropology. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Russell Daye (2009). Poverty, Race Relations, and the Practices of International Business: A Study of Fiji. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 89 (2):115 - 127.
- Alfred Gell (1998). Art and Agency: An Anthropological Theory. Clarendon Press.
- E. Hirsch (2014). Melanesian Ethnography and the Comparative Project of Anthropology: Reflection on Strathern's Analogical Approach. Theory, Culture and Society 31 (2-3):39-64.
- Fiji Islands (2011). This Chapter Discusses the I Taukei (Indigenous Fijians of Melanesian and/or Polynesian Descent) Song Genre Known as Sigidrigi, with a View to Assessing and Providing Suggestions Regarding its Sustainability. At Present the Popular-Ity of This Genre is Declining. The Chapter Also Examines Some of the Reasons for This Decline, and in Doing so Generates an Insight Into Some of the Cultural. [REVIEW] In Godfrey Baldacchino (ed.), Island Songs: A Global Repertoire. Scarecrow Press 135.
- B. Juillerat (1988). "An Odor of Man": Melanesian Evolutionism, Anthropological Mythology and Matriarchy. Diogenes 36 (144):65-91.
- Erman Kaplama (2016). Heraclitean Critique of Kantian and Enlightenment Ethics Through the Fijian Ethos. Cosmos and History: The Journal of Natural and Social Philosophy 12 (1):143-165.
- David Lea (1999). The Infelicities of Business Ethics in the Third World: The Melanesian Context. Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (3):421-438.
- David R. Lea (1994). A Jurisprudential Assessment of Nozick's Natural Right to Property with Reference to Melanesian Customary Rights. Sophia 33 (2):48-62.
- David R. Lea (1994). Lockean Property Rights, Tully's Community Ownership, and Melanesian Customary Communal Ownership. Journal of Social Philosophy 25 (1):117-132.
- David R. Lea (1993). Melanesian Axiology, Communal Land Tenure, and the Prospect of Sustainable Development Within Papua New Guinea. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 6 (1):89-101.
- Darryl Macer (1997). Animal Consciousness and Ethics in Asia and the Pacific. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 10 (3):249-267.
- Darryl R. J. Macer (ed.) (2008). Asia - Pacific Perspectives on Bioethics Education. UNESCO Bangkok.
- Mohit Prasad (ed.) (2006). Dreadlocks Vaka Vuku: Special Issue: Proceedings of the Pacific Epistemologies Conference, 2006. Published by the Pacific Writing Forum for the School of Language, Arts, and Media, Faculty of Arts and Media, University of the South Pacific.
- Tom Ryan (2005). Revisioning the Pacific: Bernard Smith in the South Seas. Thesis Eleven 82 (1):16-28.
- James F. Weiner (2001). Tree Leaf Talk: A Heideggerian Anthropology. Berg.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: