PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 1,346
Jobs in this area
One-Year Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Lecturer and Outreach Fellow
Material to categorize
- Masanari Asano, Irina Basieva, Andrei Khrennikov, Masanori Ohya & Ichiro Yamato (2013). Non-Kolmogorovian Approach to the Context-Dependent Systems Breaking the Classical Probability Law. Foundations of Physics 43 (7):895-911.
- Ellery Eells & James H. Fetzer (eds.) (2010). The Place of Probability in Science. Springer.
- Artur Ekert, Complex and Unpredictable Cardano.
- Ian G. Fuss & Daniel J. Navarro (2013). Open Parallel Cooperative and Competitive Decision Processes: A Potential Provenance for Quantum Probability Decision Models. Topics in Cognitive Science 5 (4):818-843.
- Shan Gao, The Basis of Indeterminism.
- Amihud Gilead (forthcoming). Pure Possibilities and Some Striking Scientific Discoveries. Foundations of Chemistry:1-15.
- Amihud Gilead (2013). Shechtman's Three Question Marks: Possibility, Impossibility, and Quasicrystals. [REVIEW] Foundations of Chemistry 15 (2):209-224.
- Sheldon Goldstein (2012). Typicality and Notions of Probability in Physics. In. In Yemima Ben-Menahem & Meir Hemmo (eds.), Probability in Physics. Springer. 59--71.
- Ravi V. Gomatam, Popper's Propensity Interpretation and Heisenberg's Potentia Interpretation.
- James Hawthorne & Michael Silberstein (1995). For Whom the Bell Arguments Toll. Synthese 102 (1):99-138.
- Edwin T. Jaynes (1973). The Well-Posed Problem. Foundations of Physics 3 (4):477-493.
- Andrei Khrennikov (2005). The Principle of Supplementarity: A Contextual Probabilistic Viewpoint to Complementarity, the Interference of Probabilities and Incompatibility of Variables in Quantum Mechanics. Foundations of Physics 35 (10):1655-1693.
- Jennifer S. Trueblood & Jerome R. Busemeyer (2011). A Quantum Probability Account of Order Effects in Inference. Cognitive Science 35 (8):1518-1552.
- Sylvia Wenmackers & Danny E. P. Vanpoucke (2012). Models and Simulations in Material Science: Two Cases Without Error Bars. Statistica Neerlandica 66 (3):339–355.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: