- Avshalom Madhala Adam & Tal Shavit (2008). How Can a Ratings-Based Method for Assessing Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) Provide an Incentive to Firms Excluded From Socially Responsible Investment Indices to Invest in Csr? Journal of Business Ethics 82 (4):899 - 905.
- Elias Bengtsson (2008). A History of Scandinavian Socially Responsible Investing. Journal of Business Ethics 82 (4):969 - 983.
- Tim Benijts (2010). A Framework for Comparing Socially Responsible Investment Markets: An Analysis of the Dutch and Belgian Retail Markets. Business Ethics 19 (1):50-63.
- Karen L. Benson, Timothy J. Brailsford & Jacquelyn E. Humphrey (2006). Do Socially Responsible Fund Managers Really Invest Differently? Journal of Business Ethics 65 (4):337 - 357.
- Gordon L. Clark (2000). Moral Sentiments and Reciprocal Obligations: The Case for Pension Fund Investment in Community Development. Ethics, Place and Environment 3 (1):7 – 24.
- Maria Ceu Cortez, Florinda Silva & Nelson Areal (2009). The Performance of European Socially Responsible Funds. Journal of Business Ethics 87 (4):573 - 588.
- Christopher J. Cowton & Joakim Sandberg (2012). Socially Responsible Investment. In Ruth Chadwick (ed.), Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics, 2nd ed. Academic Press.
- Paul Cox, Stephen Brammer & Andrew Millington (2004). An Empirical Examination of Institutional Investor Preferences for Corporate Social Performance. Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):27-43.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan (2007). Socially Responsible Institutional Investment in Private Equity. Journal of Business Ethics 75 (4):395 - 416.
- Simone de Colle & Jeffrey G. York (2009). Why Wine is Not Glue? The Unresolved Problem of Negative Screening in Socially Responsible Investing. Journal of Business Ethics 85:83–95.
- Stephen Dillenburg, Timothy Greene & O. Homer Erekson (2003). Approaching Socially Responsible Investment with a Comprehensive Ratings Scheme: Total Social Impact. Journal of Business Ethics 43 (3):167 - 177.
- Neil Stuart Eccles (forthcoming). Un Principles for Responsible Investment Signatories and the Anti-Apartheid Sri Movement: A Thought Experiment. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Luis Ferruz, Fernando Muñoz & María Vargas (2012). Managerial Abilities: Evidence From Religious Mutual Fund Managers. Journal of Business Ethics 105 (4):503-517.
- Luis Ferruz, Fernando Muñoz & Maria Vargas (2010). Stock Picking, Market Timing and Style Differences Between Socially Responsible and Conventional Pension Funds: Evidence From the United Kingdom. Business Ethics 19 (4):408-422.
- Javier Gil-Bazo, Pablo Ruiz-Verdú & André A. P. Santos (forthcoming). The Performance of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds: The Role of Fees and Management Companies. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Katherina Glac (2009). Understanding Socially Responsible Investing: The Effect of Decision Frames and Trade-Off Options. Journal of Business Ethics 87:41 - 55.
- Terrence Guay, Jonathan P. Doh & Graham Sinclair (2004). Non-Governmental Organizations, Shareholder Activism, and Socially Responsible Investments: Ethical, Strategic, and Governance Implications. Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):125-139.
- Sirkku Hellsten & Chris Mallin (2006). Are 'Ethical' or 'Socially Responsible' Investments Socially Responsible? Journal of Business Ethics 66 (4):393 - 406.
- Richard Hudson & Roger Wehrell (2005). Socially Responsible Investors and the Microentrepreneur: A Canadian Case. Journal of Business Ethics 60 (3):281 - 292.
- Stewart Jones, Sandra van der Laan, Geoff Frost & Janice Loftus (2008). The Investment Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Australia. Journal of Business Ethics 80 (2):181 - 203.
- Carmen Juravle & Alan Lewis (2008). Identifying Impediments to Sri in Europe: A Review of the Practitioner and Academic Literature. [REVIEW] Business Ethics 17 (3):285–310.
- Alan Lewis & Carmen Juravle (2010). Morals, Markets and Sustainable Investments: A Qualitative Study of 'Champions'. Journal of Business Ethics 93 (3).
- Alan Lewis & Craig Mackenzie (2000). Support for Investor Activism Among U.K. Ethical Investors. Journal of Business Ethics 24 (3):215 - 222.
- Josep M. Lozano, Laura Albareda & M. Rosario Balaguer (2006). Socially Responsible Investment in the Spanish Financial Market. Journal of Business Ethics 69 (3):305 - 316.
- William Martin (2009). Socially Responsible Investing: Is Your Fiduciary Duty at Risk? Journal of Business Ethics 90 (4):549 - 560.
- Jonathan McLachlan & John Gardner (2004). A Comparison of Socially Responsible and Conventional Investors. Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):11-25.
- Greig A. Mill (2006). The Financial Performance of a Socially Responsible Investment Over Time and a Possible Link with Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 63 (2):131 - 148.
- Jonas Nilsson (2008). Investment with a Conscience: Examining the Impact of Pro-Social Attitudes and Perceived Financial Performance on Socially Responsible Investment Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics 83 (2):307 - 325.
- Moses L. Pava & Joshua Krausz (1996). The Association Between Corporate Social-Responsibility and Financial Performance: The Paradox of Social Cost. Journal of Business Ethics 15 (3):321 - 357.
- Henry L. Petersen & Harrie Vredenburg (2009). Morals or Economics? Institutional Investor Preferences for Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 90 (1):1 - 14.
- Mark Jonathan Rhodes (forthcoming). Information Asymmetry and Socially Responsible Investment. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Mark Jonathan Rhodes & Teerooven Soobaroyen (forthcoming). Erratum To: Information Asymmetry and Socially Responsible Investment. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Benjamin J. Richardson (2009). Keeping Ethical Investment Ethical: Regulatory Issues for Investing for Sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics 87 (4):555 - 572.
- Kyoko Sakuma & Céline Louche (2008). Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers. Journal of Business Ethics 82 (2):425 - 448.
- Joakim Sandberg (2013). Ethical Investment. In Hugh LaFollette (ed.), The International Encyclopedia of Ethics. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Joakim Sandberg (2011). Socially Responsible Investment and Fiduciary Duty: Putting the Freshfields Report Into Perspective. Journal of Business Ethics 101 (1):143-162.
- Joakim Sandberg (2011). What Are Your Investments Doing Right Now? In Wim Vandekerckhove, Jos Leys, Kristian Alm, Bert Scholtens, Silvana Signori & Henry Schäfer (eds.), Responsible Investment in Times of Turmoil. Springer.
- Joakim Sandberg (2008). The Ethics of Investing: Making Money or Making a Difference? Dissertation, University of Gothenburg
- Joakim Sandberg (2007). Should I Invest with My Conscience? Business Ethics: A European Review 16 (1):71–86.
- Joakim Sandberg, Carmen Juravle, Ted Martin Hedesström & Ian Hamilton (2009). The Heterogeneity of Socially Responsible Investment. Journal of Business Ethics 87 (4):519 - 533.
- S. Prakash Sethi (2005). Investing in Socially Responsible Companies is a Must for Public Pension Funds – Because There is No Better Alternative. Journal of Business Ethics 56 (2):99 - 129.
- Russell Sparkes & Christopher J. Cowton (2004). The Maturing of Socially Responsible Investment: A Review of the Developing Link with Corporate Social Responsibility. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):45-57.
- Robert Taylor (2005). Testing Drugs on Animals: A Test Case for Socially Responsible Investment. Business Ethics 14 (2):164–175.
- Robert Taylor (2000). How New is Socially Responsible Investment? Business Ethics 9 (3):174–179.
- Hai Yap Teoh & Godwin Y. Shiu (1990). Attitudes Towards Corporate Social Responsibility and Perceived Importance of Social Responsibility Information Characteristics in a Decision Context. Journal of Business Ethics 9 (1):71 - 77.
- Peter Waring & John Lewer (2004). The Impact of Socially Responsible Investment on Human Resource Management: A Conceptual Framework. Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):99-108.
- Richard C. Warren (2002). The Responsible Shareholder: A Case Study. Business Ethics 11 (1):14–24.
- Shuangge Wen (2009). Institutional Investor Activism on Socially Responsible Investment: Effects and Expectations. Business Ethics 18 (3):308-333.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: