- Larry Alexander (2014). Hart and Punishment for Negligence. In C. G. Pulman (ed.), Hart on Responsibility.
- Ann Alpers (1998). Criminal Act or Palliative Care? Prosecutions Involving the Care of the Dying. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 26 (4):308-331.
- Jami L. Anderson, Comprehending the Distinctively Sexual Nature of the Conduct. Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll.
- Jami L. Anderson (2009). Bodily Privacy, Toilets, and Sex Discrimination: The Problem of "Manhood" in a Women's Prison. In Olga Gershenson Barbara Penner (ed.), Ladies and Gents. 90.
- Sonu Bedi (2011). Why a Criminal Prohibition on Sex Selective Abortions Amounts to a Thought Crime. Criminal Law and Philosophy 5 (3):349-360.
- Thom Brooks (2010). Punishment. Oxford Bibliographies Online.
- Thom Brooks (2008). Shame on You, Shame on Me? Nussbaum on Shame Punishment. Journal of Applied Philosophy 25 (4):322-334.
- Antti Kauppinen (2014). Hate and Punishment. Journal of Interpersonal Violence:1-19.
- Hyoungkoo Khang, Eyun-Jung Ki, In-Kon Park & Seon-Gi Baek (2012). Exploring Antecedents of Attitude and Intention Toward Internet Piracy Among College Students in South Korea. Asian Journal of Business Ethics 1 (2):177 - 194.
- Adam Kolber (2012). Criminalizing Cognitive Enhancement at the Blackjack Table. In Memory and Law.
- Jesper Ryberg (2014). Punishing Adolescents—On Immaturity and Diminished Responsibility. Neuroethics 7 (3):327-336.
- Gareth Sansom (2009). Strategies of Displacement and Other Violations of Territoriality : Cybercrime, the World Wide Web and the Ambit of Criminal Law. In Albert Breton (ed.), Multijuralism: Manifestations, Causes, and Consequences. Ashgate Pub..
- Stephen J. Schulhofer (1990). The Gender Question in Criminal Law. Social Philosophy and Policy 7 (02):105-.
- John Sliter, The Internet and Criminal Law: The Detection and Investigation of Stock Fraud.
- Aditya Swarup, Common Men, Uncommon Law: Exploring the Links Between Disciplinary Proceedings and Criminal Law.
- Sandra Guerra Thompson, The White-Collar Police Force: "Duty to Report" Statutes in Criminal Law.
- Sandra Guerra Thompson, Immigration Law and Long-Term Residents: A Missing Chapter in American Criminal Law.
- Lucinda Vandervort (2001). Mistake of Law and Obstruction of Justice: A 'Bad Excuse' ... Even for a Lawyer! University of New Brunswick Law Journal 50: 171-186.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: