- [author unknown], How Successful Is Nation-State?
- Armando Aliu, Industrial Relations in Europe-Transnational Relations and Global Challenges.
- Bat‐ami Bar On (1994). Meditations on National Identity. Hypatia 9 (2):40-62.
- Brian E. Butler (2001). There Are Peoples and There Are Peoples: A Critique of Rawls' Law of Peoples. Florida Philosophical Review 1 (2):1-24.
- Stephanie Collins & Holly Lawford-Smith (forthcoming). The Transfer of Duties: From Individuals to States and Back Again. In Michael Brady & Miranda Fricker (eds.), The Epistemic Life of Groups.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Citizenship, Political Obligation, and the Right-Based Social Contract. Dissertation, University of Southern California
- Shivdeep Grewal & John Goff (2012). Habermas and European Integration: Afterword. Manchester University Press.
- Steven D. Hales (2006). Why the U.S. Is Not the Best Country in the World. The Good Society 15 (2):35-40.
- Hsin-wen Lee (2014). An Examination of the Feasibility of Cultural Nationalism as Ideal Theory. Ethical Perspectives 21 (199-224).
- Matthew Lister (forthcoming). Self-Determination, Dissent, and the Problem of Population Transfers. In Fernando R. Tesón (ed.), The Theory of Self-Determination. Cambridge University Press
- Alice MacLachlan (2010). The State of 'Sorry': Official Apologies and Their Absence. [REVIEW] Journal of Human Rights 9 (3):373-385.
- Nicholas Mowad (2012). History and Critique: A Response to Habermas's Misreading of Hegel. Clio 42 (1):53-72.
- Trenton Ogden, Pragmatic Alternatives to the Melting Pot Theory and Solutions for Modern Immigration Problems.
- Jose Ortega Y. Gasset (1961). History as a System: And Other Essays Toward a Philosophy of History. W. W. Norton & Company.
- Anne Schwenkenbecher (2010). Online Exclusive: How To Punish Collective Agents: Non-Compliance With Moral Duties By States. Ethics & International Affairs 24 (3).
- Kok-Chor Tan (2011). Two Conceptions of Liberal Global Toleration. The Monist 94 (4):489-505.
- François Tanguay-Renaud (forthcoming). Puzzling About State Excuses as an Instance of Group Excuses. In R. A. Duff, L. Farmer, S. Marshall & V. Tadros (eds.), The Constitution of Criminal Law. Oxford University Press
- François Tanguay-Renaud (2013). Criminalizing the State. Criminal Law and Philosophy 7 (2):255-284.
- Joel Walmsley & Cara Nine (2014). The Emergence of Borders: Moral Questions Mapped Out. Russian Sociological Review 13 (4):42-59.
- David Wiens (2015). Natural Resources and Government Responsiveness. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 14 (1):84-105.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: