- Jami L. Anderson (2014). A Life Not Worth Living. In David P. Pierson (ed.), Breaking Bad: Critical Essays on the Contexts, Politics, Style, and Reception of the Television Series. Lexington Press. 103-118.
- Keith M. Harris (2006). Boys, Boyz, Bois: An Ethics of Black Masculinity in Film and Popular Media. Routledge.
- Thomas S. Hibbs (2011). Shows About Nothing: Nihilism in Popular Culture. Baylor University Press.
- Judith Keilbach (2007). Witnessing, Credibility, and Female Perpetrators : Eyewitnesses in Television Documentaries About National Socialism. In Vera Apfelthaler & Julia Köhne (eds.), Gendered Memories: Transgressions in German and Israeli Film and Theatre. Turia + Kant.
- Amy Kind (2010). The Vampire with a Soul: Angel and the Quest for Identity. In Thomas Richard Fahy (ed.), The Philosophy of Horror. University Press of Kentucky. 86.
- William J. Mccarthy (2010). Qvo Vadis (R.) Scodel, (A.) Bettenworth Whither Quo Vadis? Sienkiewicz's Novel in Film and Television. Pp. X + 292, Ills. Malden, MA and Oxford: Wiley–Blackwell, 2009. Cased, £50, €67.50. ISBN: 978-1-4051-8385-. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 60 (02):591-593.
- Hamid Naficy (ed.) (1999). Home, Exile, Homeland: Film, Media, and the Politics of Place. Routledge.
- Ted Nannicelli (2012). Ontology, Intentionality, and Television Aesthetics. Screen 53 (2):164-179.
- Jessica O'Hara (2010). Making Their Presence Known: Tv's Ghost-Hunter Phenomenon in a "Post-" World. In Thomas Richard Fahy (ed.), The Philosophy of Horror. University Press of Kentucky. 72.
- Brendan Shea (2013). What Makes Jeopardy! A Good Game? In Shaun P. Young (ed.), Jeopardy! and Philosophy: What is Knowledge in the Form of a Question? Open Court. 27-39.
- Meghan Sutherland (2011). On the Grounds of Television. In John David Rhodes & Elena Gorfinkel (eds.), Taking Place: Location and the Moving Image. University of Minnesota Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: