|1 — 50 / 55|
- Alfred Adler (1958/1969). The Education of the Individual. New York, Greenwood Press.
- J. B. Annand (ed.) (1977). Education for Self-Discovery. Hodder and Stoughton.
- Eric Anthamatten (2012). The Hands and Feet of the Child: Towards a Philosophy of Habilitation. Education and Culture 28 (2):26-35.
- Ralph Borsodi (1963). The Education of the Whole Man. Vallabh Vidyanagar, India, S.V. Vidyapeeth.
- Tyrrell Burgess (1981). Democratic Socialism and Education. In Anthony Crosland, David Lipsey & R. L. Leonard (eds.), The Socialist Agenda: Crosland's Legacy. Cape.
- H. G. Callaway (1996). Education and the Unity of the Person. Journal of Value Inquiry 30 (June):43-50.
- Rosemary Chamberlin (1989). Free Children and Democratic Schools: A Philosophical Study of Liberty and Education. Falmer Press.
- Michael Cholbi (2007). Intentional Learning as a Model for Philosophical Pedagogy. Teaching Philosophy 30 (1):35-58.
- Young-Sam Chun (2008). Teaching Philosophy as a Tool for Helping Children Understand Problems Properly. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 27:23-28.
- Vincent Colapietro (forthcoming). Neglected Facets of Peirce's 'Speculative' Rhetoric. Educational Philosophy and Theory.
- Stefaan E. Cuypers (2012). R.S. Peters' 'The Justification of Education' Revisited. Ethics and Education 7 (1):3 - 17.
- John Dowd (2010). Toward an Ethics of Education. Philosophy in the Contemporary World 17 (2):68-79.
- Shawn Floyd (2010). Education as Soulcraft: Exemplary Intellectual Practice and the Cardinal Virtues. Studies in Christian Ethics 23 (3):249-266.
- Sarah Galloway (2012). Reconsidering Emancipatory Education: Staging a Conversation Between Paulo Freire and Jacques Rancière. Educational Theory 62 (2):163-184.
- Dakmara Georgescu (2008). Philosophical “Paradigms” of Education. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:43-55.
- Tal Gilead (2012). Education and the Logic of Economic Progress. Journal of Philosophy of Education 46 (1):113-131.
- Tal Gilead (2012). Rousseau, Happiness, and the Economic Approach to Education. Educational Theory 62 (3):267-285.
- Sanford Goldberg (2013). Epistemic Dependence in Testimonial Belief, in the Classroom and Beyond. Journal of Philosophy of Education 47 (2):168-186.
- Vadim Grekhnev (2006). Philosophy Solving the Problems of Education in the Modern World. The Proceedings of the Twenty-First World Congress of Philosophy 4:45-50.
- Morwenna Griffiths (forthcoming). Re-Thinking the Relevance of Philosophy of Education for Educational Policy Making. Educational Philosophy and Theory.
- Amy Gutmann (2009). Educating for Individual Freedom and Democratic Citizenship : In Unity and Diversity There is Strength. In Harvey Siegel (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Education. Oxford University Press.
- Bonna Devora Haberman (1994). What is the Content of Education in a Democratic Society? Journal of Philosophy of Education 28 (2):183–190.
- Ishtiyaque Haji & Stefaan E. Cuypers (2011). Ultimate Educational Aims, Overridingness, and Personal Well-Being. Studies in Philosophy and Education 30 (6):543-556.
- Mark Halstead (1995). Voluntary Apartheid? Problems of Schooling for Religious and Other Minorities in Democratic Societies. Journal of Philosophy of Education 29 (2):257–272.
- Valerie Harwood & Mary Lou Rasmussen (forthcoming). Practising Critique, Attending to Truth: The Pedagogy of Discriminatory Speech. Educational Philosophy and Theory.
- Atli Harðarson (2012). Why the Aims of Education Cannot Be Settled. Journal of Philosophy of Education 46 (2):223-235.
- Erol Inelmen (2006). Genealogy of a Pursuit for Education Reform. The Proceedings of the Twenty-First World Congress of Philosophy 4:57-64.
- Troy Jollimore & Sharon Barrios (2006). Creating Cosmopolitans: The Case for Literature. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 25 (5-6):363-383.
- Morimichi Kato (2008). Horizons of Education. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:123-129.
- Sean D. Kelly, The Purpose of General Education.
- William Heard Kilpatrick (1949). Modern Education: And its Proper Work. New York, Pub. For the John Dewey Society in Co-Operation with the American Education Fellowship [by] Hinds, Hayden & Eldredge.
- Matereke Kudzai (2011). ‘Whipping Into Line’: The Dual Crisis of Education and Citizenship in Postcolonial Zimbabwe. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (Special Issue 2):84-99.
- Lawrence Lengbeyer (1990). The Problem with Highlighters. Academic Questions 3 (3):65-70.
- Jacques Maritain (1962). The Education of Man. Garden City, N.Y.,Doubleday.
- Nicholas Maxwell, Text of TEDxUCL Talk: The Urgent Need for an Academic Revolution.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2007). From Knowledge to Wisdom: The Need for an Academic Revolution. London Review of Education 5:97-115.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2005). Philosophy Seminars for Five-Year-Olds,. Learning for Democracy 1 (2):71-77.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2004). Is Science Neurotic? Imperial College Press.
- Nicholas Maxwell (2003). Two Great Problems of Learning. Teaching in Higher Education, 8 (January):129-134.
- Nicholas Maxwell (1991). How Can We Build a Better World? In J. Mittelstrass (ed.), Einheit der Wissenschaften: Internationales Kolloquium der Akademie der Wissenschaften zu Berlin, 25-27 June 1990. Walter de Gruyter.
- Thaddeus Metz (2013). A Dilemma About the Final Ends of Higher Education -- And a Resolution. Kagisano (The Higher Education Discussion Series) 9:23-41.
- Thaddeus Metz (2013). Philosophy of Higher Education. In Duncan Pritchard (ed.), Oxford Bibliographies Online: Philosophy. Oxford University Press.
- Thaddeus Metz (2010). A Dilemma Regarding Academic Freedom and Public Accountability in Higher Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education 44 (4):529-549.
- Thaddeus Metz (2009). Higher Education, Knowledge For Its Own Sake, and an African Moral Theory. Studies in Philosophy and Education 28 (6):517-536.
- Thaddeus Metz (2009). The Final Ends of Higher Education in Light of an African Moral Theory. Journal of Philosophy of Education 43 (2):179-201.
- Mordecai Nisan (1996). Personal Identity and Education for the Desirable. Journal of Moral Education 25 (1):75-83.
- Gregory Nixon (1997). A Fool’s Paradise? The Subtle Assault of the Hard Sciences of Consciousness Upon Experiential Education. Educational Change (1997):11-28.
- Joseph Isaac Schneersohn (2004). The Principles of Education and Guidance. Kehot Publication Society.
- Vanessa Scholes (forthcoming). Must a Developed Democratic State Fully Resource Any Tertiary Education for its Citizens? Educational Philosophy and Theory.
- Robert Keith Shaw (2011). The Reformation of Business Education: Purposes and Objectives. In Proceedings of 2011 Conference of the New Zealand Assoication of Applied Business Education. Nelson, New Zealand, 11 October 2011. New Zealand Association of Applied Business Education.
|1 — 50 / 55||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: