- Alia Al-Saji (2009). Muslim Women and the Rhetoric of Freedom. In Mariana Ortega & Linda Martín Alcoff (eds.), Constructing the Nation: A Race and Nationalism Reader. SUNY Press
- Linda Martín Alcoff (2008). Surviving Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality by Jorge J. E. Gracia; Mapping the Boundaries of Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality. International Philosophical Quarterly 48 (2):231-238.
- Andrew Altman (2001). Policy, Principle, and Incrementalism: Dworkin's Jurisprudence of Race. [REVIEW] Journal of Ethics 5 (3):241-262.
- Andrew Altman (1998). Race and Democracy: The Controversy Over Racial Vote Dilution. Philosophy and Public Affairs 27 (3):175–201.
- Grant Babcock (2012). Libertarianism, Feminism, and Nonviolent Action: A Synthesis. Libertarian Papers 4.
- Alison Bailey (2014). 'White Talk' as a Barrier to Understanding Whiteness. In George Yancy (ed.), White Self-Criticality beyond Anti-racism: How Does It Feel to Be a White Problem? Lexington Books
- Lawrie Balfour (2012). Multiracial Democracy Between Past and Future. [REVIEW] Political Theory 40 (1):108 - 115.
- Dana Berthold (2010). Tidy Whitenes: A Genealogy of Race, Purity, and Hygiene. Ethics and the Environment 15 (1):pp. 1-26.
- Erik Bleich (2006). Shaping Race Policies: The United States in Comparative Perspective by Robert Lieberman. Ethics and International Affairs 20 (1):133–135.
- James Boettcher (2009). Race, Ideology, and Ideal Theory. Metaphilosophy 40 (2):237-259.
- Anthony Bogues (2005). John Stuart Mill and "the Negro Question" : Race, Colonialism, and the Ladder of Civilization. In Andrew Valls (ed.), Race and Racism in Modern Philosophy. Cornell University Press
- Julian Bond (2002). Reflections on 9/11: Why Race, Class, Gender, and Religion Matter. Philosophia Africana 5 (2):1-11.
- David Boonin (2011). Should Race Matter?: Unusual Answers to the Usual Questions. Cambridge University Press.
- Tina Fernandes Botts (ed.) (2016). Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience. Lexington Books.
- Bernard Boxill (1997). Populism and Elitism in African-American Political Thought. Journal of Ethics 1 (3):209-238.
- Olivette R. Burton (2007). Why Bioethics Cannot Figure Out What to Do with Race. American Journal of Bioethics 7 (2):6 – 12.
- Paul Gilroy (2003). Race is Ordinary: Britain's Post-Colonial Melancholia. Philosophia Africana 6 (1):31-45.
- Eddie Glaude (2001). Pragmatism and Black Identity: An Alternative Approach. Nepantla 2 (2):22.
- Mariana Ortega & Linda Martín Alcoff (eds.) (2009). Constructing the Nation: A Race and Nationalism Reader. SUNY Press.
- Aaron Allen Schiller (2009). Colorblindness and Black Friends in Stephen Colbert’s America. In Stephen Colbert and Philosophy. Open Court
- Lisa Tessman & Bat-Ami Bar On (eds.) (2001). Jewish Locations: Traversing Racialized Landscapes. Rowman & Littlefield.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: