- Rebecca Aanerud (2007). The Legacy of White Supremacy and the Challenge of White Antiracist Mothering. Hypatia 22 (2):20-38.
- Ricky Lee Allen (2001). The Globalization of White Supremacy: Toward a Critical Discourse on the Racialization of the World. Educational Theory 51 (4):467-485.
- Jami L. Anderson (2002). The White Closet. Social Philosophy Today 18:97-107.
- Alison Bailey (1998). Locating Traitorous Identities: Toward a View of Privilege-Cognizant White Character. Hypatia 13 (3):27 - 42.
- Robert Bernasconi (2010). Race and Earth in Heidegger's Thinking During the Late 1930s. Southern Journal of Philosophy 48 (1):49-66.
- Dana Berthold (2010). Tidy Whitenes: A Genealogy of Race, Purity, and Hygiene. Ethics and the Environment 15 (1):pp. 1-26.
- Anthony Bogues (2005). John Stuart Mill and "the Negro Question" : Race, Colonialism, and the Ladder of Civilization. In Andrew Valls (ed.), Race and Racism in Modern Philosophy. Cornell University Press.
- Ann Ferguson (2012). The Machinery of Whiteness: Studies in the Structure of Racialization. By Steve Martinot. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2010. [REVIEW] Hypatia 27 (3):943-945.
- Lewis R. Gordon (2003). African-American Existential Philosophy. In Tommy Lee Lott & John P. Pittman (eds.), A Companion to African-American Philosophy. Blackwell Pub..
- Clevis Headley (2001). Race, African American Philosophy, and Africana Philosophy: A Critical Reading of Lewis Gordon's Her Majesty's Other Children. Philosophia Africana 4 (1):43-60.
- Sarah Lucia Hoagland (2007). Heterosexualism and White Supremacy. Hypatia 22 (1):166-185.
- Joy James (2004). The Academic Addict: Mainlining (& Kicking) White Supremacy (Ws). In George Yancy (ed.), What White Looks Like: African-American Philosophers on the Whiteness Question. Routledge.
- David Haekwon Kim (2004). The Place of American Empire: Amerasian Territories and Late American Modernity. Philosophy and Geography 7 (1):95-121.
- Matt Lamkin (2011). Racist Appearance Standards and the Enhancements That Love Them: Norman Daniels and Skin-Lightening Cosmetics. Bioethics 25 (4):185-191.
- José Jorge Mendoza (2010). A "Nation" of Immigrants. The Pluralist 5 (3):41-48.
- Charles W. Mills (2004). Racial Exploitation and the Wages of Whiteness. In George Yancy (ed.), What White Looks Like: African-American Philosophers on the Whiteness Question. Routledge.
- Charles W. Mills (2003). White Supremacy. In Tommy Lee Lott & John P. Pittman (eds.), A Companion to African-American Philosophy. Blackwell Pub..
- Shelley Tremain (2012). Review Essay of Racism and Sexual Oppression in Anglo-America: A Genealogy by Ladelle McWhorter and The Faces of Intellectual Disability: Philosophical Reflections by Licia Carlson. [REVIEW] Hypatia 27 (2):440-445.
- Dwayne A. Tunstall (2007). 8. Why Violence Can Be Viewed as a Legitimate Means of Combating White Supremacy for Some African Americans. Radical Philosophy Today 2007:159-173.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: