- Postdoc, Ludwig Maximilians Universität, München
- PhD, London School of Economics, 2012.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I'm a post doc at the Munich Centre for Mathematical Philosophy. I am interested in decision theory, formal epistemology and philosophy of science.
- Seamus Bradley & Katie Steele (2014). Uncertainty, Learning, and the “Problem” of Dilation. Erkenntnis 79 (6):1287-1303.
- Seamus Bradley (2012). Dutch Book Arguments and Imprecise Probabilities. In Dennis Dieks, Stephan Hartmann, Michael Stoeltzner & Marcel Weber (eds.), Probabilities, Laws and Structures. Springer.
- Seamus Bradley, Scientific Uncertainty: A User's Guide. Grantham Institute on Climate Change Discussion Paper.
- Seamus Bradley (2011). A Literary Approach to Scientific Practice. Metascience 20 (2):363--367.
- Seamus Bradley & Katie Siobhan Steele, Should Subjective Probabilities Be Sharp?
- Roman Frigg, Seamus Bradley, Hailiang Du & Leonard A. Smith, Laplace's Demon and the Adventures of His Apprentices.
- Roman Frigg, Seamus Bradley, Reason L. Machete & Leonard A. Smith, Probabilistic Forecasting: Why Model Imperfection is a Poison Pill.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: