- Faculty, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Edward Hinchman (forthcoming). Narrative and the Stability of Intention. European Journal of Philosophy.
- Edward Hinchman (2014). Assurance and Warrant. Philosophers' Imprint 14 (17).
- Edward Hinchman (2013). Assertion, Sincerity, and Knowledge. Noûs 47 (4):613-646.
- Edward Hinchman (2013). Rational Requirements and 'Rational' Akrasia. Philosophical Studies 166 (3):529-552.
- Edward Hinchman (2012). Can Trust Itself Ground a Reason to Believe the Trusted? Abstracta 6 (Special Issue VI):47-83.
- Edward Hinchman (2012). Reflection, Disagreement, and Context. American Philosophical Quarterly 49 (2):95.
- Edward Hinchman (2010). Conspiracy, Commitment, and the Self. Ethics 120 (3):526-556.
- Erik J. Wielenberg, Gopal Sreenivasan, Mark van Roojen, Edward S. Hinchman, Judith Lichtenberg & John Brunero (2010). 10. David Sobel and Steven Wall, Eds., Reasons for Action David Sobel and Steven Wall, Eds., Reasons for Action (Pp. 631-635). [REVIEW] Ethics 120 (3).
- Edward Hinchman (2009). Receptivity and the Will. Noûs 43 (3):395-427.
- Edward Hinchman (2005). Advising as Inviting to Trust. Canadian Journal of Philosophy 35 (3):355-386.
- Edward Hinchman (2005). Telling as Inviting to Trust. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 70 (3):562–587.
- Edward Hinchman (2003). Trust and Diachronic Agency. Noûs 37 (1):25–51.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: