Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- A. McKie, F. Baguley, C. Guthrie, C. Jackson, P. Kirkpatrick, A. Laing, S. O'Brien, R. Taylor & P. Wimpenny (2012). Exploring Clinical Wisdom in Nursing Education. Nursing Ethics 19 (2):252-267.
- R. Taylor (2005). Book Review: Performing the Faith: Bonhoeffer and the Practice of Nonviolence. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 18 (1):119-122.
- M. G. Jones, T. Andre, D. Kubasko, A. Bokinsky, T. Tretter, A. Negishi, R. Taylor & R. Superfine (2004). Remote Atomic Force Microscopy of Microscopic Organisms: Technological Innovations for Hands‐on Science with Middle and High School Students. Science Education 88 (1):55-71.
- R. Taylor (1998). Le Poidevin, R.-Arguing for Atheism. Philosophical Books 39:143-144.
- R. Taylor (1990). South Africa: Consociation or Democracy? Telos 1990 (85):17-32.
- R. Taylor (1973). Eng)) de Anima. American Philosophical Quarterly 10 (1):61-64.
- R. Taylor & Timothy J. Duggan (1958). On Seeing Double. Philosophical Quarterly 8 (April):171-174.
- R. Taylor (1956). Report on Analysis 'Problem' No. 9 "Does It Make Sense to Suppose That All Events, Including Personal Experiences, Could Occur in Reverse?". Analysis 16 (6):125-126.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: